Located in Osaka, Executive Sofa Twin Room (20 ㎡) is available here. This hotel offer Western and Japanese Food for breakfast.
The Singulari Hotel & Skyspa at Universal Studios Japan® is an official hotel of Universal Studios Japan®. Directly connected to JR Universal City train station, guests can enjoy convenient access to Universal Studios Japan® and Osaka city center. At The Singulari Hotel & Skyspa at Universal Studios Japan®, every effort is made to make guests enjoy their stay. Indulge in a tranquil rest with all 390 rooms equipped with Simmons mattress for your utmost comfort. The hotel also provides amenities such as Wi-fi in all rooms, laundromat service and wheelchair accessibility. Take advantage of the unrivaled scenery by choosing rooms with large windows highlighting Osaka bay, or indulge in the SKYSPA on the 14th floor, free for all guests to experience magnificent Osaka waterfront. Start your day by feasting on breakfast featuring over 60 variety of items from both Western and Japanese cuisine.
Look no further than The Singulari Hotel and Skyspa at Universal Studios Japan® to discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
The following measures are taken to ensure that customers can use CANDEO HOTELS with peace of mind.
- [In-house efforts]
- 1. Installation of alcohol disinfectant
- We are working to create an environment that is easier for customers to use by adding disinfectant solutions to entrances and restaurants.
- 2. Strengthening regular disinfection
- Door knobs”,” doors”,” escalator handrails”,” elevator buttons”,” toilet doors”,” etc.
- Alcohol disinfection is carried out every 3 hours in areas where customers often touch.
- 3. Wearing a mask when serving
- In consideration of the health and safety of our customers and public health”,” the hospitality staff wears masks.
- 4. Confirm the health condition of the guests
- At check-in”,” please fill out a health questionnaire.
- 5. Change of service method for breakfast buffet service
- Breakfast will be changed to one-piece set.
- 6. Caf_ & bar business closure (CANDEO HOTELS Omiya)
- From April 21st (Tue) to May 31st (Sun)”,” CANDEO HOTELS Omiya “Lounge 22” will be closed.
- [Efforts for employees]
- 1. Physical condition check at work
- We check the body temperature at the time of work at home and at the start of work.
- Employees who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher and who are not in good physical condition will not be affected until two days have passed after the medical condition has recovered.
- We are waiting for you at home.
- 2. Prevention of infection
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Alarm clock
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Sofa bed
- Free toiletries
- Bath or shower
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Toilet pape
- [Open] 6:30am – 10:00am (last entry: 9:30am)
- [Where] 2F Restaurant
- *Children ages 6 to 11 will be 1,200 yen, children ages 4 to 5 will be 800 yen, and children 3 years old or younger are free.
- * The price excludes tax.
- * For customers who booked their stay through sites other than the hotel’s official website, admittance to the breakfast buffet will begin at 7:00am (last entry 9:30am)
- * Please note if there is overcrowding, we may not be able to accommodate reservations for the breakfast buffet at the time of check-in or on the morning of.
A breakfast selection
to please your mind and body.
We offer a typical American breakfast with sausages, scrambled eggs, and bread.
We offer a full Japanese breakfast with freshly cooked rice, warm miso soup, fresh tofu, dried whitebait fish, and spicy cod roe.
A selection of fruits, cereals, yogurt, and fresh bread pudding that you can enjoy for dessert, or as a light snack.
A variety of dishes using fresh vegetables, eggs, and dairy for those who follow a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet.
Freshly baked danishes
Croissants and pain au chocolat made with French AOP butter are baked fresh every morning right in our kitchen.
Our daily soup to warm your body on a chilly morning. A different flavor served every day.
Daily special menu
We offer a daily special so you can enjoy something different even when you stay consecutive nights.
Freshly brewed coffee
The smell of our freshly brewed coffee is the perfect wake-up call.
LOCATION & ACCESS
- Address: 6-2-25 Shimaya, Konohana-ku, Osaka City
- TEL: +81-6-4804-9500
- [Closest station]
- Universal City Station: Directly connected
- [Main terminal]
- Shin-Osaka Station: 15min
- Kyoto Station: 45min
- Sannomiya Station: 40min
- Itami-Airport: 30min
- Kansai International Airport: 55min
- By car (Parking lot availability)
- The hotel has a private parking lot (for a fee).