Located in Miyazaki, a twin room (26 ㎡) is available here. While looking at the sea, they offer a wide variety of menus from Japanese to Western, including fresh seafood landed in Hyuga-nada for your special breakfast.
Nichinankaigan Nango Prince Hotel is situated at the serene beach on the southern edge of Nichinan Kaigan Quasi-National Park. The resort hotel has bright, spacious surroundings, with guest rooms, restaurants, and lounges offering unhindered views of the ocean and the natural beauty of Oshima Island.
Overlooking Hiroshihenura Bay, this polished beachfront hotel is 2 km from Nango train station, 3 km from Mount Takahata, and 11 km from Yowara Shrine.
Featuring simple wood furnishings, the subdued rooms offer flat-screen TVs and minifridges, plus sitting areas with bay views. Some have pull-out sofas, while others have ottomans and whirlpool tubs.
A cafe and a Western/Japanese restaurant have minimalist decor, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the bay. There’s also a seasonal outdoor pool, and a serene open-air bath (fee) perched above the beach.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
The Prince Hotels has developed the Prince Safety Commitment as new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable us to provide our guests with a safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay with us.
They are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time our guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
They will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and our staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
They will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to our guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. They ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, They ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. They will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
They will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. They will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, They will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safely and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. They will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
Click HERE for more information.
- TV (with satellite broadcasting)
- air conditioning
- hot water washing toilet
- bath (separate)
- shower room
- free internet service (wireless)
- Cotton swab
- shower cap
- body soap
- hand towel
- face towel
- bath towel
A restaurant where you can enjoy seafood while gazing at the magnificent sea
Rice is produced in Miyazaki prefecture. They are preparing each one with Kamameshi because they want their customers to have freshly cooked rice. We also have Miyazaki’s local cuisine.
* Freshly cooked Kamameshi is not provided to customers such as groups.
Breakfast: 7:00 A.M. ~ 10:00 A.M. (LO 9:30 A.M.)
Lunch: 11: 30A.M. ～ 2:00 P.M. (LO 1: 30P.M.)
Dinner: 6:00 P.M.~9:00P.M. (LO 8:30 P.M. )
Please click HERE for more details.
Source: ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Nichinan Kaigan Nango Prince Hotel
Address: Shiroura, Nango Town, Nichinan City, Miyazaki Prefecture
3km from Nango Station on the JR Nichinan Line. 150 minutes to Kagoshima Airport. 60 minutes to Miyazaki Airport.
By Car from Miyazaki Airport
- It is about 60Km from Miyazaki Airport via National Route 220 towards Nichinan (1 hour during normal hours).
By Train from Miyazaki Airport
- Take JR train from Miyazaki Airport Station to Minami-miyazaki Station (4 minutes). It takes 1 hour 13 minutes to Nango Station by rapid train on Nichinan Line. 4 minutes from Nango Station by taxi.
- Or take bus from Miyazaki Airport for Aburatsu Eigyosho (1 hour 20 minutes), from Aburatsu Eigyosho to Jutaku Iriguchu bus stop on Ichiki Line, and it is 5 minutes walking from the bus stop.