Located in Osaka, Economy Twin Room (14 m2) is available here. For morning breakfast they offer toast, boiled eggs and drinks for free from the opening until 11:00 am.
Situated in Minami Area, Osaka Fujiya Hotel is the best place to stay for business and sightseeing. From here, guests can easily visit the Shinsaibashi area and Dotonbori area on foot. Osaka Castle is only 25 minutes away by train, and Osaka Universal Studios Japan or Kaiyukan is only 40 minutes by train. Also, it takes 50 minutes from Kansai International Airport to the hotel.
At Osaka Fujiya Hotel, all guestrooms are beautifully decorated and well-appointed with Simmons beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, a multi-plug adapter, and VOD.
Komeda’s Coffee, the famous coffee shop in Japan, is located on the 1st floor of the hotel. Guests can have breakfast there as well. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Osaka Fujiya Hotel hits the spot in many ways.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © Gorillajapan
Source: © FUJIYA HOTEL Co., Ltd.
Extra health & safety measures
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check the health of guests
- Thermometers for guests provided by the property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Alarm clock
- Wardrobe or closet
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Satellite channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Drying rack for clothing
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Wake-up service
- Free toiletries
- Bath or shower
- Toilet paper
Komeda coffee shop
A full-service coffee shop that operates franchises throughout Japan, mainly in Nagoya.
The specially blended coffee, “Shiro Noir” with soft-serve ice cream on top of warm Danish pastry, and the morning service where toast and boiled eggs are served as drinks.
The food menu is also extensive, so please use it not only for coffee shops, but also for breakfast and light meals.
- Business hours 7:00 to 23:00 (22:30 last order)
- No regular holiday
- Location Osaka Fujiya Hotel 1st floor
For morning breakfast they offer toast, boiled eggs and drinks for free from the opening until 11:00 am.
Osaka Fujiya Hotel
Address: 2 Chome-2-2 Higashishinsaibashi, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0083, Japan
Tel: +81 6-6211-5522
Osaka Fujiya Hotel has excellent access from major cities such as Tokyo, Kobe, Kyoto, and Nagoya.
It is ideal for both business use and accommodation for sightseeing in Osaka.
From Shin-Osaka Station, Osaka Station
- From “Shinsaibashi Station” on the Subway Midosuji Line (10 minutes on foot)
- From “Nagahoribashi Station” on the Sakaisuji Subway Line and Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi Line (5-minute walk)
- From “Nippombashi Station” on the Sakaisuji Subway Line, Sennichimae Line, and Kintetsu Line (5-minute walk)
From Kansai Airport
- Take the Nankai train bound for Namba
- Transfer to the Sakaisuji Subway Line at Tengachaya Station (all trains stop)
- Get off at Nihonbashi Station
From OCAT (JR Namba Station)
One station on the Sennichimae and Kintetsu subway lines
From “Nippombashi Station” on the Sennichimae and Kintetsu subway lines (5-minute walk) [Directions]
- From Exit 2 next to Daikoku Drag to the ground.
- Go up to the ground and immediately turn left.
- After about 300m, you will find the hotel.
(On the way, there are “Kani Doraku” and “Doutonbori River” at the middle point of the hotel)
- About 5 minutes from the Hanshin Expressway loop line “Doutonbori” exit
- About 10 minutes from the Hanshin Expressway Loop Line “Namba” exit