Located in Fukuoka, a twin room (20 ㎡) is available here. Japanese, Western, and Chinese buffet breakfast from the morning! You can enjoy the special breakfast.
Backed by forested hills, this contemporary hotel is 1 km from both Dazaifu Station and Dazaifu Tenman-gū, a Shinto shrine. The simply furnished rooms come with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi; some add mountain views, and/or tatami floors and futons.
Freebies include a regional/Western-style breakfast buffet and parking. Dinner (surcharge) is available in a casual restaurant. A spa area offers indoor and open-air hot spring baths, saunas, and spa treatments. Other amenities include a karaoke room, a game room and a lounge with TVs, and a manga/comic book library, plus coin-operated laundry facilities.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
ROUTE-INN HOTELS is implementing the following measures so that customers can stay with peace of mind.
About the correspondence of the staff
Employees are required to wear masks .
They thoroughly measure the temperature before going to work .
They thoroughly carry out hand-washing gargle .
Measures at the front desk
Measures in common areas
Measures in the guest room
Click HERE for more information.
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Alarm clock
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Clothes rack
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Wake-up service
- Free toiletries
- Bath or shower
- Toilet paper
<Notice of shortening of dinner business hours due to the announcement of the state of emergency > With the announcement of the state of emergency, the business hours of our dinner restaurant will be shortened.
- Lunch 11: 30-14: 00 (Last order 13:30)
- Dinner 17: 00-20: 00 (Last order 19:30)
- Open all year round 110 seats in total
- There is also a banquet hall that can accommodate 100 people
Route Inn Grantia Dazaifu
Address: 3 Chome-8-1 Rengaya, Dazaifu, Fukuoka 818-0119, Japan
Tel: +81 92-925-5801
Access By Train
About 1.3km from Nishitetsu Dazaifu Station, 3 minutes by car
Access By Car
- About 7km from Dazaifu IC on the Kyushu Expressway 10 minutes by car
- About 15km from Fukuoka Airport 30 minutes by car
- About 5km from JR Futsukaichi Station About 12 minutes by car
- About 18 km from JR Hakata Station About 35 minutes by car
- About 17km from Fukuoka IC About 36 minutes by car
- Fukuoka Yahoo! Approximately 25 km to the dome Approximately 30 minutes by car (via the city highway)
- Approximately 21 km to Fukuoka International Center Approximately 30 minutes by car (via city highway)
- Approximately 21 km to Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall Approximately 30 minutes by car (via city highway)
Information on shuttle bus
Due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the number of shuttle buses to and from Dazaifu Station has been reduced, but from Saturday, November 28, we will operate flights between 9:00 and 16:00 only on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Timetable * For flights marked with *, it operates only on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
|*||Hotel→Dazaifu Station||Dazaifu Station→Hotel|
- At the stop, exit the ticket gate and the bus will stop facing the front next to the black stone monument at the roundabout in front of you.
- No reservation required. Free shuttle bus for 9-seater transfer.
Dazaifu Tenmangu is the head shrine of more 3,000 “Tenmangu” shrines that spread across Japan, and is one of the most famous shrines in Fukuoka. It is particularly popular among students as it enshrines a deity of study, Michizane Sugawara.
Access: 1,2 km (4-minutes by car)
Opening Hours: Open every day 06.30 AM – 06.30 PM
Picturesque temple founded in 1273, known for its Zen landscaping & karesansui rock garden.
Access: 1,5 km (5 minutes by car)
Opening Hours: Every day 08.00 AM – 05.00 PM
This place is said to have the strongest power in Dazaifu Tenmangu to make wishes come true. It is a relatively less known spot so you can visit the shrine in a relaxed mood.
Access: 1,9 km (5 minutes by car)
Kyushu National Museum
Art & history museum with rotating exhibits & dramatically modern, mirrored architecture.
Access: 2,8 km (10 minutes by car)
Opening Hours: Tue – Sun (9:30 AM – 4:30 PM)