Located in Fukuoka, a twin room (34 ㎡) is available here. Enjoy a Western and Japanese buffet breakfast as much as you like.
The luxury 5-star hotel Grand Hyatt Fukuoka is located in the Hakata district in the heart of Fukuoka City, Japan. The hotel is connected to Canal City Hakata, a multi-dimensional complex of business, entertainment and shopping facilities, where the variety of shops, a cinema complex, a theatre and a host of eateries ensure that visitors will never be bored.
A 4-minute stroll from Canal City Hakata shopping and entertainment complex, this upscale, modern hotel is 12 minutes walk from the Fukuoka Asian Art Museum and 4 km from scenic Ōhori Park.
Minimalist, wood-paneled rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and minibars. Club-level rooms offer access to a lounge with perks such as breakfast and cocktails, while suites add soaking tubs; suites with tatami floors and futons are available. There’s room service.
Dining options include 3 restaurants, a bar, and a coffee shop. There’s also an indoor lap pool and a hot tub; a spa area features a sauna and massages, and there’s a gym.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
About new coronavirus infection prevention measures
The safety and wellbeing of our guests are their top priority. In response to COVID-19, they have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind.
- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk
- Items you’ve ordered are placed in a hanging bag and left on your doorknob
- Sanitization of tables, chairs, condiment holders and menus before seating guests
- Placement of cutlery inside napkins
- Use of mask and gloves by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes
- Alcohol wipes and mask keepers for guests’ use
- Reduced numbers of seats in the restaurant to maintain social distancing
- Disinfection of key cards
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use
- Mandatory masks and gloves for our front desk associates
- Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
Click HERE for more information.
- Flat screen TV with cable/satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
- Dual line phones
- Concierge during regular hours
- Individual heat control
- Digital newspaper (English and Chinese)
- Clothes iron and ironing board
- Humidifying air purifier
- Espresso machine
- Complimentary mineral water
- Complimentary High-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi)
THE MARKET F
In this restaurant, guests will be welcomed by an open kitchen and charcoal grill in the center of the floor. From the flames of the live kitchen to the sophisticated dishes that are made with selected fresh local ingredients, every aspect of the restaurant will inspire guests’ five senses and create exceptional experiences.
- Breakfast 6:30 AM – 10:00 AM (set menu)
- Lunch 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM (course style)
- Lounge 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (drink, hot sandwich and cake set)
- Shop 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (cake, deli and gift)
- Dinner temporarily closed until further notice
The bar of Grand Hyatt Fukuoka is located in the lobby and features the finest cocktails and martinis. Relax in comfortable surroundings designed for intimate gatherings and special occasions. Martini’s is a popular rendezvous where guests enjoy creative cocktails and a fine selection of champagne and whiskies with a warm and friendly atmosphere. An extensive cigar selection is also a particular feature of this bar.
- *MARTINI’S has been temporarily closed until further notice.
Bar Fizz is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a variety of cocktails, wines, and spirits while being entertained by live music. Coffee and cakes are also available. An LED-lit bar counter and stage create a fantastic atmosphere for a memorable night in Fukuoka, while talented entertainers enhance the bar’s lively ambiance.
- *BAR FIZZ has been temporarily closed until further notice.
- Weekdays: 5:30 PM – 11:30 PM
- Weekends and public holidays: 2:30 PM – 11:30 PM
Enjoy unique lineups including charcoal-grilled dishes from THE MARKET F restaurant and local favorites infusing the taste of Hakata for dinner.
- HOURS: 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM (last order at 9:00 PM)
They offer breakfast in full-buffet style. Sixty kinds of various menus, including sausages and
hams that are freshly grilled on the charcoal grill, hotel-made bakery items, and homemade
yogurt with seasonal fruits jam is sure to delight anyone’s appetite.
Grand Hyatt Fukuoka
Address: 1 Chome-2-82 Sumiyoshi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0018, Japan
Tel: +81 92-282-1234
Grand Hyatt Fukuoka is part of Canal City Hakata, the exclusive shopping and entertainment complex in the heart of the dynamic city of Fukuoka. The hotel is adjacent to Canal City Hakata and guests can get there from our lobby floor and basement 1.
FamilyMart Hakata Canal
Convenience store chain offering a wide variety of hot & cold drinks & snacks. Many offer fuel.
Access: 100 m (2 minutes walk from the hotel)
Opening Hours: Open every day 24 hours
Canal City Hakata
Sprawling shopping mall with brand-name & specialty stores, dining options & fountain shows.
Access: 1-minute walk from the hotel
Opening Hours: Open every day 10 AM – 9 PM
Founded in 757 CE, this urban site annually hosts the city’s largest festival, Hakata Gion Yamakasa.
Access: 400 m (5 minutes walk from the hotel)
Opening Hours: Open every day 4AM – 10PM
Small riverside park featuring an open brick plaza dotted with trees & flower beds.
Access: 140 m (2 minutes walk from hotel)
Opening Hours: Open every day 24 hours
Kawabata Shopping Arcade
Covered shopping artery with ramen joints & shops selling artisan gifts & typical clay Hakata dolls.
Access: 600 m (8 minutes walk from the hotel)