Located in Karuizawa, Nagano. A superior twin room (32 ㎡) is available here. Enjoy a highland breakfast that utilizes the “Grill! Roast! Bake!” Cooking method unique to All Day Dining Karuizawa Grill, based on the concept of “the power of the earth and the blessings of Shinshu.”
In the Karuizawa Prince Hotel Ski Area, this refined ski-in/ski-out hotel is 11 minutes’ walk from Karuizawa train station and 6 km from Uchimura Kanzo Memorial Stone Church.
Featuring simple, elegant furnishings, the modern rooms offer free Wi-Fi, iPod docks, and flat-screen TVs, plus DVD players. Relaxed 2-bedroom timber cottages add living rooms and verandas.
There are 3 restaurants offering both fine and casual dining, as well as a wood-accented bar with a fireplace. Spa facilities include a steam room, a sauna, and a hot-spring bath with forest views. There are a kids’ play area and a pet grooming service. Dogs are welcome.
Explore more experience around this hotel, you can enjoy skiing, cycling, golf, and shopping at the one of biggest outlet malls in Japan.
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
The Prince Hotels has developed the Prince Safety Commitment as new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable us to provide our guests with a safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay with us.
They are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time our guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
They will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and our staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
They will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to our guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. They ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, They ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. They will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
They will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. They will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, They will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safely and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. They will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
Click HERE for more information.
LCD TV / dryer / humidified air purifier / refrigerator (charged) / minibar (charged) / wifi available (free) * ID issued at the front desk / water heater / tea set / hot spring bag / spa sandals / safety box / iron / Ironing board / coffee mill coffee, tea, drip coffee, herbal tea, free mineral water
Towels / Nightgown / Bathrobe / Spavwear / Shampoo / Conditioner / Body wash / Body sponge / Hub brush / Skin care soap / Leather / Shower cap / Hair brush / Women’s kit (hairpin / Hair elastic / Cotton / Cotton swab / Nail file) / Sanitary bag / Shoe Shine Paper / Laundry Bag / Slippers / Men’s Cosmetics (Hair Tonic, Hair Liquid, Aftershave Lotion) / Women’s Cosmetics (Liquid Cleansing, Moisture Lotion, Moisture Milk)
All Day Dining Karuizawa Grill
Based on the concept of “the power of the earth, the blessings of Shinshu,” we will prepare kiln-grilled and grilled menus that are particular about Shinshu ingredients. The chef’s performance in the open kitchen is the real thrill of dining.
- Breakfast |6: 30 A.M. ~ 10: 00 A.M. (10:00 A.M. Last order)
- Lunch | 11:30 A.M. ～ 3:00 P.M. (2:30 P.M. Last order)
- Dinner |a la carte menu 2:30 P.M.~9:00P.M (8:30 P.M last order.) ※ 8:.. 30 P.M than (until September 09) bar time sales 8: 30P.M. ～ 11: 00P.M. (10:30 P.M.Last order)
Sukiyaki Shabu-shabu Teppan-yaki Refreshing breeze
You can feel the forest while dining in a space with a cedar leaf motif. We offer a Japanese menu centered on sukiyaki, shabu-shabu, teppanyaki, and ingredients that are particular about Shinshu.
- Lunch | 11:30 A.M. ～ 3:00 P.M. (Last order 2:30 P.M.)
- Dinner |5:00 P.M. ~ 9:00 P.M. (Last order 8:30 P.M.) * Last order 8: 00P.M. From September 10th (Thursday)
Teppanyaki Forest (Sukiyaki Shabu-shabu Teppanyaki Soufu)
Teppanyaki restaurant in “Sukiyaki Shabu-shabu Teppanyaki Soufu” At the counter seats that are grilled in front of customers, you can enjoy mainly ingredients made in Shinshu.
- Lunch | 11:30 A.M. ～ 3:00 PM (Last order 2:30 P.M.)
- Dinner | 5:00 P.M. ~ 9:00 P.M. (Last order 8:30 P.M.) * Last order 8:00 P.M. from September 10th (Thursday)
Breakfast is open and barbecue is open by appointment.
* The barbecue will be canceled in the rain.
- Breakfast | 7:00 A.M. ~ 10:00 A.M. (Last order 10:00 A.M.)
- Lunch | 12: 00 NOON-4: 00 P.M. (Last order 2:30 P.M.)
Please contact us!
Karuizawa Prince Hotel East
Address: 1016-75 Karuizawa, Kitasaku District, Nagano 389-0193, Japan
Tel: +81 267-42-1111
A free shuttle bus runs every 30 minutes from the south exit of Karuizawa Station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen. (8:00 A.M.-9:00 P.M.)
Access / Traffic Information