Located in Hakodate, Hokkaido. A standard twin room (25.3 m2) is available here. A free breakfast that continues to power up in response to customer requests. You can enjoy it as much as you like. The breakfast menu may vary depending on the season.
A 3-minute walk from Hakodate train station, this unassuming hotel in a modern, redbrick building is 4 km from Goryōkaku fortress and 5 km from Mount Hakodate.
Straightforward rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and minifridges, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities. Kids age 12 and under stay at no extra charge.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in a casual dining room that has wood floors. There’s also a guest computer.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © 2021 Choice Hotels Japan
Source: © 2021 Choice Hotels Japan
About prevention of spread of new coronavirus infection
<Request for cooperation from customers>
- ・ Please disinfect alcohol when you visit the museum and wear a mask inside the museum.
- ・ If you feel unwell, please contact the front desk.
- ・ All customers are required to fill out a declaration card regarding their health status at check-in.
- We may ask you to fill out the form and follow the national guidelines during your stay.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
<Accommodation for customers who use follow-up observation, voluntary isolation, etc.>
We also use it for customers who need waiting accommodation for follow-up observation, voluntary isolation, etc. We ask for the cooperation of the following guests during their stay in order to prevent the spread of infection in the hotel. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- [Customers who ask for cooperation]
- ● Customers who are currently in a poor physical condition such as fever
- ● Customers who are engaged in work related to the new coronavirus
- ● Follow-up observation by returning from overseas, or use by company instructions or voluntary isolation Customers
- ● Other customers who use the service for the same reasons as above
- [Requests for staying]
- ● Please spend your time indoors as much as possible.
- ● When you go out, please wear a mask and disinfect with alcohol before and after going out.
- ● Please have breakfast in your room.
- ● There is no room cleaning during your stay. (Towels will be hung on the doorknob once every three days.)
- ● Garbage in the guest room will be replaced once every three days.
- ● A deposit will be charged for disinfection in case of an emergency.
- * If you do not get a positive reaction during your stay, we will give you a full refund at check-out.
More info : https://www.choice-hotels.jp/news/detail.php?id=646
- Alarm clock
- Hand sanitiser
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Pay-per-view channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Socket near the bed
- Wake-up service
- Free toiletries
- Bath or shower
- Toilet paper
Color your Morning
A free breakfast that continues to power up in response to customer requests. You can enjoy it as much as you like.
* Breakfast menu may vary depending on the season.
|business hours||6: 30-9: 30|
|Breakfast fee||Free of charge|
* Free for bed-sharing customers.
Comfort Hotel Hakodate
About 2 minutes on foot from Hakodate Station
Hakodate, a city of fishing and tourism, is famous for its beautiful night view from Mt. Hakodate, which is called one of the three major night views in the world, and the fishing fires floating in the Tsugaru Straits add flowers to it.
Hakodate Morning Market near the station is a tourist spot that is also loved as a kitchen for citizens. There are trams running to various places in the city, making it easy to access.
|name||Comfort Hotel Hakodate|
|Street address||16-3 Wakamatsucho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido 040-0063|