Conveniently located in Osaka, standard Twin Room (30 ㎡) is available here. For breakfast you can enjoy Japanese & Western Cuisine.
The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan(R) is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations. The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan(R) also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Osaka. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi in all rooms, ticket service, laundromat, daily housekeeping, convenience store to ensure our guests the greatest comfort. 598 rooms spread over 28 floors provide a warm and pleasant home away from home. Modern comforts such as television LCD/plasma screen, air purifier, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea, humidifier can be found in selected rooms. The complete list of recreational facilities is available at the hotel, including massage. Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan(R).
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Revised 10/22 regarding our efforts to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections
<Implementation of admission restrictions>
- Those who stay , as well as customers of restaurants available for the time being your admission other than, it is withhold. Our associates may check at the entrance.
- Customers physical condition is not good, fever (37. 5 Customers are degrees or more), but I feel sorry very much, thank you for your refrain from the visitors.
<Public space management>
- Disinfection of areas with frequent contact, such as elevator buttons and restroom doors
- Add alcohol disinfectant
- Ventilation on the lobby floor as appropriate
- Removal of the reception set on the lobby floor
- Dedicated associates are assigned to alleviate congestion in the elevator hall on the lobby floor.
- Parking lot is limited to guests and restaurant users for the time being
- The entrance on the park side is closed from after the restaurant closes to 1 hour before the park opens.
- Held a seminar by experts in the Infectious Disease Control Office
- Wearing a mask when going to work / working
- Temperature measurement, hand disinfection, and health management at the time of admission for all associates and related parties
- Thorough hand sanitizer and gargle before / during work
- Disinfection of areas with frequent contact, such as elevator buttons and restroom doors (backyard)
- Spray disinfection of offices, lockers, employee cafeterias, toilets, etc. with hypochlorous acid twice a day
- Refrain from attending unnecessary business trips and meetings
- Ensuring ventilation and social distance in staggered commuting and meetings
- If you have a fever or change in your physical condition, wait 14 days at home after improving your symptoms.
- Guidance on school-style social distance and prohibition of conversation during meals in the employee cafeteria
- Refrain from acting by a large number of people outside the company
<Request to customers>
- At check-in, check the temperature measurement by infrared thermography, health condition, previous night’s place, overseas travel history, etc. (correspondence at another counter depending on the situation)
- Cooperation in disinfecting hands and wearing masks at the time of admission
- Before check-in and after check-out, help yourself manage your luggage with the 2nd floor coin locker ( * Refund type ¥ 100)
- If you feel unwell during your stay, please report to the hotel to that effect.
- After going out, show the room key at the entrance to re-enter the hotel
- General garbage at the time of stay is managed indoors until check-out. * If you plan to stay consecutive nights, garbage will be removed when cleaning the room.
- Cooperation in thorough social distance throughout the building
- Cooperation in Osaka Corona tracking system registration
< Countermeasures for ” 3 dense * avoidance”>
* “Sealed”, “Dense”, “Close”
- Installation of acrylic screen to prevent droplet infection (front lobby, etc.)
- Wearing a face shield (lobby)
- Luxury check-in counter may be closed depending on circumstances
- Providing vinyl gloves and cotton swabs (for elevator buttons) (only for customers who wish)
- Thorough disinfection of ballpoint pens and cash trays at the front desk
- Guidance to the room by lobby service and luggage transportation service are suspended
- For deliveries to the room, place the requested item in front of the room and contact us by knocking from the outside. * Anniversary option menu will be delivered in front of the room. (Cake candles are suspended for the time being for safety reasons)
- When cleaning the guest room, thoroughly disinfect areas (handles, switches, remote controls, etc.) where there are many contacts
- The memo paper and ballpoint pen in the guest room will be removed for the time being to prevent contact infection.
- “Time Travel Concierge” service exclusively for kids will be suspended for the time being
- When entering the store, temperature measurement with a non-contact thermometer (You may be asked to refrain from entering the store depending on the situation.)
- For the time being, only breakfast and dinner will be open, and lunch will be closed.
- For the time being, we will guide you to dinner from buffet style as a set meal (10 / 22-breakfast buffet business resumed)
- Installation of acrylic screen to prevent droplet infection (cash register)
- Wearing face shield and rubber gloves (service)
- Providing vinyl gloves (only for customers who wish)
- Disinfect ballpoint pens, cash trays, menus, tables and chairs after use
- Thoroughly secure seat spacing by changing the layout (50% usage rate limit)
More info: https://parkfront-hotel.com/news/16097
Standard Floor Rooms
- Mineral water with the hotel’s logo
- Hotel’s original bathroom amenities
- Air purifier with a built-in humidifier
- Set of tooth brush & toothpaste
- shaving foam
- cotton swabs
- cotton pads
- hair elastics
- wash towel
- toe separator
- hair dryer with minus ion
- wash basin
- shower stool
- lint brush
- air freshener spray
- electric kettle
- terrestrial digital broadcasting LCD television (40 inch)
- safety box
- ice pail
- instant coffee (stick)
- various instant soups
- facial set (toner, lotion, face wash, makeup remover)
- bath salts
Buffet Dining “Akala”
Japanese & Western Cuisine
Welcome to an all-day buffet restaurant where you can dine in an atmosphere like that of a Hawaiian resort! The restaurant is at a excellent location, with great views of the park beyond its large windows. Enjoy the chef’s specialty dishes and colorful desserts in a spacious atmosphere, provided to the guests from the open kitchen. Children will also enjoy the ample selection of kid-friendly menu items.
Available for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Capacity: Approximately 300 people (all seats are non-smoking)
Popular menu of Akala
An excellent location facing the main street connecting Universal City Station and Universal Studios Japan, and close to the main gate of the park.
The area around the park is expected to be quite crowded, so we recommend that you visit by public transportation such as trains and buses.
For those who use the train
- For those using JR Osaka Station (Fare one way: 180 yen)
- Please board the JR Osaka Station No. 1 platform, a direct flight to Universal City, or the inner loop of the loop line.
- If you are using a train that does not go directly to Universal City Station, you need to change trains at Nishikujo Station. (Please exit from the door on the right side of the direction of travel and change
- trains ) Exit Universal City Station and walk 1 minute on your left!
Parking lot information
The parking lot has a limited capacity of 95 cars. We recommend using public transportation.
|place||Hotel 1st and 2nd floor|
|Number of units||95 units|
|Vehicle type||Ordinary car (height: 2.1m on the 1st floor / 2.3m on the 2nd floor)|
- As the number of units is limited, please check when visiting or making a reservation. If the car is full, we will guide you to other paid parking lots. We cannot accept reservations. Please note that we ask on a first-come, first-served basis.
- It may not be available depending on the vehicle height. Please contact us for details.
- The price includes consumption tax.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please note.
- For Golden Week, summer season, Christmas, and year-end and New Year holidays, the hotel parking lot and the parking lot near the park may be full, so we recommend using public transportation.
Convenience store chain offering a wide variety of hot & cold drinks & snacks. Many offer fuel.
Access: 2 min from hotel (by foot)
Universal Citywalk Osaka
Sprawling mall close to Universal Studios with Western-style restaurants, shops, hotels & a museum.
Distance: 2 min. from hotel (by foot)
Osaka Takoyaki Museum
Japan’s first food theme park devoted to takoyaki, that quintessentially Osakan fast food.
Distance: 5 min. from hotel (by foot)
Is a train station on the West Japan Railway Company (JR West) Sakurajima Line (JR Yumesaki Line) in Konohana-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Distance: 2 min. from hotel (by foot)
USJ (Universal Studio Japan)
This sprawling theme park dedicated to popular American movies features rides & live entertainment.
Distance: 6 min. from hotel (by foot)