We held our first webinar with Prince Hotels group last Friday (August 7th, 2020) to discuss about the emerging new opportunities in Japan despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and Prince Hotels’ safety precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus. About 80 people from our travel agency partners joined us. Hamid-san from Prince Hotels opened the seminar by introducing us to the various accommodations under the Prince Group umbrella, which include:
- The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho
- Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
- Sunshine City Prince Hotel
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
- The Prince Karuizawa
- Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima
- Hakodate Onuma Prince Hotel
- The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko
- Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto
- New Furano Prince Hotel
- Tokyo Bay Shiomi Prince Hotel (opens in September 2020)
- The Hotel Seiryu Kyoto Kiyomizu (opened in March 2020)
- Prince Smart Inn Ebisu (opens in summer 2020)
- Prince Smart Inn Atami (opens in summer 2020)
- Prince Smart Inn Kyoto (opens in summer 2021)
Sunshine City Prince Hotel
Benefits of staying at Sunshine City Prince Hotel
- Great access to Tokyo major spots (Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya, etc)
- 0 minute from Sunshine City mall, Namjatown, and Pokemon Center
- 10-15 minutes away from Don Quijote, BIC Camera, and other shopping areas
- Exclusive elevator for Panorama-floor guests
- Hotel’s own convenience store, coin laundry, limousine bus ticket counter, group check-in space
- Muslim-friendly breakfast corner & Muslim prayer room
- 15 minutes walk from Masjid Ootsuka
- Facilities such as gym, meeting rooms, concept floor, etc
Updates (7th August 2020)
New Shuttle Bus Service
Staying guests can take a shuttle bus from Sunshine City Prince Hotel to Karuizawa Prince Hotel. In regards to the COVID-19 protocols, currently only 50% of the bus capacity can be filled. Temperatures will be taken before boarding, and guests with fever or flu-like symptoms are refrained from taking the bus. For more information, please contact us or the hotels.
Karuizawa Prince Hotel
Introducing you to the one of the best accommodations in Japan! Karuizawa Prince Hotel West, Karuizawa Prince Hotel East, and the Prince Karuizawa are more than just hotels. They are one stop destination where guests can participate in wellness programs, sport, team building activities, and so on.
- Gala dinner
- Japanese traditional performance (samurai, taiko, cosplay, sake breaking ceremony etc)
- Team building (cycling, tennis, golf, bowling, shopping, jam-making, soba-making, ice curling, campfire, nature programs)
Contact us for more information!
Prince Safety Commitment
Protocols in response to COVID-19 include:
- Stronger measures for employee hygiene
- Health check for guests
- Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
- Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
For more information click here.
Webinar & Participants
Files below are free to download!
Should you want to join us in our next webinar, drop us an email! See you all there!
Drop us an email, and we will notify you!