Located in Tokyo, a park twin room (28 ㎡) is available here. Enjoy a continental and American-style breakfast during your stay.
In a glass and steel tower, this high-end hotel is an 8-minute walk from both Tokyo Tower and the nearest train station.
Polished rooms come with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus minifridges and whirlpool tubs. Some upgraded rooms offer panoramic city views, or tatami floors and Japanese gardens. Luxe suites add living rooms; some have butler service. Club rooms include access to a lounge with free breakfast.
A train station shuttle is free. There are 7 restaurants, along with a swanky top-floor bar with Tokyo Tower views. Other amenities include a bathhouse with natural hot spring water, a gym, and an indoor lap pool, plus a bowling alley.
Komeda’s Coffee, the famous coffee shop in Japan, is located on the 1st floor of the hotel. Guests can have breakfast there as well. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Osaka Fujiya Hotel hits the spot in many ways.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source : ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
The Prince Hotels has developed the Prince Safety Commitment as new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable us to provide our guests with a safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay with us.
They are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time our guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
They will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and our staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
They will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to our guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. They ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, They ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. They will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
They will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. They will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, They will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safely and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. They will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
Click HERE for more information.
- Writing desk
- LCD TV
- Free high-speed internet access (Wired LAN and Wi-Fi)
- Electric kettle
- Body soap
- Bath additives
- Women’s skincare
- Cotton pads
- Cotton swabs
- Imported accessories
- Accessories pouch
- Hair holders
Restaurant “Brise Verte”
Let their experienced chefs treat you to original cuisine created with care using the best regional ingredients in season. Dine on the 33rd floor at the top of the hotel while enjoying the stunning scenery and ambiance of the restaurant’s skylights.
- Breakfast： 7:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. (Last Order 10:00 A.M.)
- Lunch： 11:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. (Last Order 2:30 P.M.)
- Dinner： 5:30 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. (Last Order 9:30 P.M. ※Last Order： Courses 9:00 P.M.)
Location: 33rd floor (102 seats available)
Other restaurants is also available, please click HERE for more details.
Source : ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, IN
The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
Address: 4 Chome-8-1 Shibakoen, Minato City, Tokyo 105-8563, Japan
Tel: +81 3-5400-1111
Located in the heart of Tokyo very close to the city’s landmark Tokyo Tower and within easy reach of two different subway lines, the Toei Oedo Line and Toei Mita Line.
A shuttle bus is also available for transportation to and from JR Hamamatsucho Station, and our location enables direct access to many main points in Tokyo, including Shinjuku, Roppongi, Shinbashi, Asakusa, and Otemachi.
Plus, you can go directly to Narita Airport using the Airport Limousine Bus, and get to Haneda Airport from Hamamatsucho Station in as little as 16 minutes by Tokyo Monorail. Our location is ideal for both business needs and sightseeing.
From Narita Airport
- By Train:
About 80 minutes to Daimon Station of Toei Subway Asakusa Line （via Narita Sky Access Line, Keisei Line, Toei Subway Asakusa Line)
- By Car:
About 90 minutes by taxi during normal hours (taking toll road, via Shibakoen Ramp)
- By Bus:
About 120 mintues by Airport Limousine Bus (bound for Shiba area)
From Haneda Airport
- By Train:
About 35 minutes to Daimon Station of Toei Subway Asakusa Line （via Keikyu Airport Line and Keikyu Line, Toei Subway Asakusa Line)
- By Car:
About 15 minutes by taxi during normal hours (taking toll road, via Shibakoen Ramp)
- By Monorail:
About 20 mintues by Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsucho Station
From Nearby Spots
- From JR Tokyo Station: About 10 minutes by taxi, during normal hours
- From Tokyo City Air Terminal (Hakozaki): About 15 minutes by taxi, during normal hours
- From Hamamatsucho Station of JR Line and Tokyo Monorail: about 12 minutes on foot
- From Daimon Station of Toei Subway Asakusa Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line: about 9 minutes on foot
- From Kamiyacho Station of Tokyo Metro Subway Hibiya Line: about 12 minutes on foot
- From Akabanebashi Station of Toei Subway Oedo Line: about 2 minutes on foot
- From Shibakoen Station of Toei Subway Mita Line: about 3 minutes on foot