Located in Kyoto, Superior Twin Room (26 ㎡) is available here. Unique all-day dining for a great breakfast, grill style of dining experience focused around the various cuts and grades of Japanese and Western meats coupled with locally grown and sourced produce.
The 5-star hotel is infused with this blend of old and new, East meets West – from the one-of-a-kind grill restaurant and atmospheric bar to the decor in the luxurious rooms and suites. Located in the vibrant district of Sanjo, near the Kamo River, all of Kyoto’s major attractions, shopping centers, museums, temples, shrines, and entertainment hubs are reachable by foot.
Ideal for a mother-daughter getaway filled with afternoon tea breaks and strolls through Gion, a shopping trip along Kawaramachi with friends, a romantic city break, or sightseeing with the family.
Featuring hardwood floors, the elegant, warm rooms offer flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth speakers, and free Wi-Fi, plus espresso machines and tea-making facilities. All provide minibars, rainfall showers, and sitting areas. Suites add living rooms.
Amenities include a chic restaurant, a posh bar, and a 24-hour fitness center. Breakfast is available for a fee.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © Accor 2019
Extra health & safety measures
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation (all rooms)
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Internet Facilities
- Tv Facilities
- Comfort Features
- Electric Facilities
- Temperature Air Control
- Toilets in the room
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall shower experience
- Towel rack,
- Accessible bathroom,
- Hair dryer in bathroom
54TH STATION GRILL
Type of cuisine: International
Unique all-day dining for a great breakfast, grill style of dining experience focused around the various cuts and grades of Japanese and Western meats coupled with locally grown and sourced produce.
Source: © Accor 2019
Location & Access
Kyoto Yura Hotel MGallery
Address: Ohashicho, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0009, Japan
Tel : +81 75-366-5800
Access & Transport
- By Plane: ITAMI INTL AIRPORT At 51km / 31 miles
- By plane: KANSAI INTL AIRPORT At 108km / 67 miles
- By helicopter: JPD KYOTO HELIPORT At 13km / 8.08 miles
- By car: KYOTO MINAMI IC At 8.2km / 5.1 miles
- By train: KEIHAN SANJO At 0.3km / 0.19 miles
- By train: SANJO At 0.3km / 0.19 miles