Located in Kyoto, Standard Twin Room (17 ㎡) is available here. Start your day buffet-style breakfast as much as you like.
Ibis Styles Kyoto Station with 215 rooms is cozy economy hotel next door to JR Kyoto Station Hachijo West Exit and closed to limousine bus stop from both domestic and international airport, guests have no stress before check-in and after check-out. Guests also enjoy easy access to major historical shrines, temples and other entertainment areas. ibis Styles Kyoto Station features free high-speed Wi-Fi, coin laundry facilities and money exchanger. Perfect location for both business and leisure travelers
Located right in front of JR Kyoto Station, guests also enjoy easy access to all of Kyoto’s major tourist attractions including the famous historical shrines and Gion entertainment area. Rich in culture and tradition, Kyoto is a scenic city filled with traditional and historical architecture. It is home to 17 UNESCO heritage sites including notable attractions like Kamigamo-jinja Shrine, Kozan-ji Temple, and Nijo-jo Castle.
Streamlined rooms feature understated, modern décor. All come with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is complimentary. There’s also a contemporary café/restaurant.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © Accor 2019
Extra health & safety measures
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation (all rooms)
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Internet Facilities: Wireless internet in your room, High-speed internet
- Tv Facilities: Pay per view movies
- Comfort Features
- Temperature Air Control
- Electric Facilities
- Toilets in the room, in bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub/shower combination
- Bathroom Facilities Towel rack,
Japanese and Western breakfast buffet is available in the dining room. Start your day buffet-style breakfast as much as you like.
Location & Access
Ibis Styles Kyoto Station
Address: Higashikujo, Minami Ku 47 Kamitonodacho, Kyoto 601-8002, Japan
Tel: +81 75-693-8444
- SUBWAY KARASUMA LINE : KYOTO South Ticket Gate Exit
Access & Transport
- By plane: KANSAI INTL At 97.1km / 60.34 miles
- By plane: OSAKA ITAMI AIRPORT At 41km / 25 miles
- By train: KYOTO STATION At 0.2km / 0.12 miles
Convenience chain offering grab-&-go bites & beverages, plus assorted newsstand items.
Grand, historic Shinto shrine with cultural artifacts, statues & annual festivals.
Kyoto National Museum
Long-running museum with Japanese sculptures, paintings, calligraphy & metalwork, plus a cafe.
Iconic Buddhist temple on Mount Otowa known for the scenic views afforded from its sizable veranda.
Samurai Kembu Theater
Samurai fighting techniques are demonstrated in the shows at this classically Japanese venue.