Looking for Ninja experience around the Yamanashi area? Shinobi No Sato Ninja Village is one of our recommendations. Enjoy many activities such as a ninja costume, Ninja show, Ninja Trick House, and Ninja Traditions with the beautiful Mt.Fuji view!
What you will find on this page:
About Shinobi no Sato Ninja Village
Oshino village in Yamanashi Prefecture, famous for Oshino Hakkai. The ninja theme village located in the mountain view over Mt. Fuji is “Oshino Shinobi no Sato”. Change to a ninja costume and transform it into a ninja. You can enjoy a ninja show, solve the mystery of Karakuri house, or practice shuriken at the shuriken dojo. After strolling through the Japanese garden which shows the views of the seasons, it is a delicious meal with soba and soybean curd made with Oshino’s famous water. Please enjoy “Ninja” which can only be tasted here and bring home unforgettable memories.
If you are coming as a group, this place offers a ninja experience such as watching a ninja show, wearing a ninja costume, and also taking a group picture. After enjoying a full-scale ninja show by the ninja group “Raifujin”, you can enjoy a buffet meal exclusively for groups. If you are full enough, you can take a leisurely stroll through the Japanese garden and enjoy the scenery of Mt. Fuji and the seasonal flowers.
Ninja performance group “Raifu-jin” by authentic ninja show With the demonstration using genuine ninja, it becomes a ninja show that you can know the secret of the ninja and the unexpected truth. Please see the masterpiece performance that is unleashed from the superhuman physical ability cultivated in daily training. (About 20 minutes).
There is also an outdoor stage with a feeling of openness, and ninjas fly around the stage with a Japanese-style structure to liven up the audience. The comical movements of the ninjas are a fun performance, so even small children can watch it with confidence. (About 10 minutes)
It is a house built by a ninja full of gimmicks to protect yourself from enemies. There are plenty of ninja secrets, including unexpected weapons hidden, secret loopholes and secret doors. You can enjoy the ninja experience while finding various "karakuri" set in a maze-like mansion.
A "shuriken" attraction where you can actually experience the weapons of a ninja. ou can also receive freebies by the number you hit. Please try challenging.
You will practice in the garden with Mr. Ninja.
It is a very popular event for children to pursue shuriken and other training and aim for a single ninja. You will receive a certificate of completion once you have successfully completed your training.
"Ninjutsu Shinto no Michi" is an athletic experience where ninja practice can be experienced. As a ninja-like a ninja "twist wall" going through the wall and "Naruko Hell" scratching the rope with Naruko scratching, "Karakuri Maze" where the tricks lurk in various places, such as twelve It consists of items.
Ninja costumes can be rented for both adults and children. I will be able to take various kinds of pictures at the Japanese garden where my huge Mt. Fuji spreads before my eyes as a ninja. There is no mistake to be a memorial of the park. Adults are available in black, children's are available in three colors, black, red and blue.
With the world heritage · Mt. Fuji backed, you can enjoy the seasonal Japanese emotional scenery such as seasonal flower trees such as cherry blossoms, azaleas, irises, Irohamomidji and "Jizo's path".
It is a footbath which you can enjoy while watching magnificent Mt. Fuji and the Japanese garden.
They sell grilled dumplings and soft cream that are perfect for breaks.
Price (including ninja show viewing, karakuri mansion, and ninja athletic use)
- Adult (Junior high school student and above): 1,800 yen
- Elementary school students: 1,300 yen
- Toddler (3 years old and over): 1,000 yen
* Paid content is not included.
- Shuriken Dojo 500 yen
- Ninjutsu Experience Dojo 1,000 yen
- Costume rental 1 day (common to adults and children) 500 yen
- Quiz stamp rally 500 yen
* Meals "Setsugetsu-fuka", tea house "Fujimi chaya" and shops can be used for entrance fee free of charge.
Opening hours are subject to change, please check regularly to the official website.
You can enjoy your meal while seeing majestic Mt. Fuji from the window. They offer Japanese cuisine that offers ingredients in the vicinity of Mt. Fuji with soba, which is a specialty of Oshino village nurtured underwater flow of Mt. Fuji, and mainly tofu.
There is a restaurant for groups, half-buffet style for 200 people is also available. Belows are sample menu:
Besides that this place also offers halal meals with "HALAL Certification", and can provide Halal Buffet Style menu for 80 people. Please contact us for further information.
They handle a variety of items including ninja goods, Yamanashi special products, and traditional handicrafts.
For more details, please go to the official website.
Measures and initiatives for new coronavirus infections
[ Ticket counter/souvenir shop (stand) and public space in the hall ]
- Alcohol disinfectant is installed at the entrance/store cashier counter (ticket office).
- Before entering the museum, we will check your health condition (body temperature) and wearing a mask.
- Before entering the museum, we will provide usage guidance (explanation of fee format, etc.) and guide only representatives to come to the cashier counter.
- When you line up at the cashier counter, please ensure your physical distance.
- A vinyl sheet is installed at the cashier counter to prevent splashing.
- We disinfect the cashier counter, costume rental application form entry table, pen, costume rental ticket vending machine, credit terminal (keypad for PIN), coin locker, etc., where customers often come in contact with alcohol.
- The souvenir shop and the corridors and changing rooms in the hall operate a ventilation fan 24 hours a day, and the doors and windows are opened during business hours to ventilate the entire hall.
- In order to avoid the dense condition in the hall, we will set a route and guide you.
- When cleaning the building and toilets, we carry out alcohol disinfection work in addition to normal cleaning.
For more details, please check the official website.
Access: 2 km (4 minutes by car)
Access: 5,6 km (11 minutes by car)
Access: 5,8 km (11 minutes by car)
Access: 6 km (12 minutes by car)
Access: 9 km (19 minutes by car)
Access: 10,9 km (20 minutes by car)