Located in Tokyo, Standard Twin Room (29,9 ㎡) is available here. Enjoy your morning with an incredible buffet breakfast as much as you like.
Part of a trio of hotels on wooded grounds, this understated business hotel is a 5-minute walk from Shinagawa train station, 10 minutes on foot from the Aqua Park Shinagawa aquarium and 7 km from the shops in Ginza.
Warm, relaxed rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus minifridges, and tea and coffeemakers. Club-level rooms include access to a lounge with complimentary breakfast and snacks; suites add living rooms. Room service is available.
Dining options include a lounge, a cafe, and upscale Chinese and Japanese restaurants. There’s also a convention center, as well as 2 outdoor pools.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
The Prince Hotels has developed the Prince Safety Commitment as new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all their hotels under their brands. This new protocol will enable us to provide their guests with a safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay with us.
They are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with a safe and clean environment ready by the time their guests start traveling again.
Click HERE for more information.
- TV / DVD player
- Voice mail system
- Free internet connection service (wired wireless)
- Warm water washing toilet seat
- Electric kettle
- Humidified air purifier
- Coffee machine
- Bath robe
- bath & shower gel
- shower cap
- bathing agent
- cotton swab
- ladies’ set
- body towel
- disposable slipper
Restaurants & Bars
About breakfast :
Cafeteria Buffet Style
Restaurant safety protocol:
- Total Seat: 200 seat→100 seat
- Staff handing dishes to guest’s tray
- Dishes wrapped
- Other restaurant serve set menu.
Source: © PRINCE HOTELS, INC
SLOPE SIDE DINER ZAKURO Buffet&Café
An all-new dining entertainment experience awaits you in Zakurozaka, Shinagawa, and its name is “SLOPE SIDE DINER ZAKURO Buffet&Café.” The buffet cuisine is all prepared fresh with special ingredients in three show kitchens.
- Buffet area: 124 seats (1 private room)
- Café area: 124 seats
- Location: Restaurant Building, 1st basement
- Buffet Area :
- Breakfast: 6:30A.M. – 10:00A.M.
- Lunch: 11:30A.M.- 3:00P.M.
- Dinner: 5:30 P.M. – 9:30 P.M. (Open from 5:00 P.M. on Saturdays and holidays)
SHIMIZU Japanese Restaurant
Enjoy a modern interpretation of traditional Japanese multi-course cuisine, Kaiseki ryori making use of fresh ingredients, in a casual environment. Relaxed Japanese-style breakfasts, a colorful variety of lunches and dinners including a sushi and skewer counter are available.
- Seats: 104 (3 private rooms)
- Location: Restaurant Building, 1st floor
- Breakfast: 7:00A.M. – 10:00A.M.
- Lunch: 11:30A.M. – 3:00P.M. （Last Order 2:30P.M.)
- Dinner: 5:00P.M. – 10:00P.M. （Last Order: Meal sets & Kaiseki courses 9:00P.M. / Sushi & Kushiyaki 9:30P.M.）
KOKIDEN Chinese Restaurant
Enjoy brilliant and delicious traditional Cantonese cuisine in the style of Kokiden. Offers relaxed private rooms for parties and private gatherings.
- Seating: 176 (3 private rooms)
- Location: Restaurant Building, 2nd basement
- Lunch: 11:30A.M. – 3:00P.M. (Last Order 2:30P.M.)
- Dinner: 5:00P.M. – 10:00P.M. (Last Order 9:00P.M.)
A lounge that changes expression with the passage of time. Enjoy the flow of each day, starting from mornings spent in elegant style to premium nights looking out onto a magical garden.
- Seating: 136 seats
- Location: 1st floor
- Breakfast: 7:00A.M. – 11:00A.M.
- Live Performances: Fridays and Saturdays, three 30-minute sessions from 6:00P.M. , 7:30P.M. and 9:00P.M.
More restaurants, please go to the hotel official website.
Meetings & Banquet
Hiten Main Banquet Hall
International Convention Center Pamir
Mored detail facilities, go to the hotel official website.
Location & Access
Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
Address: 3 Chome-13-1 Takanawa, Minato City, Tokyo 108-8612, Japan
Tel: +81 3-3442-1111
A 5-minute walk from the Takanawa exit of Shinagawa Station, servicing the Shinkansen Line, JR Lines, and Keihin Kyuko Line. Arrive from Haneda Airport Station, on the Keihin Kyuko Line, in as little as 14 minutes if you take a rapid limited express train.
The Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa is also conveniently located for easy access from the expressways in the capital. There is also a Toei subway station a 3-minute walk from the hotel, for easy access to all parts of Tokyo.
- From Shinagawa Station (Takanawa Exit) of Shinkansen/JR Line/Keikyu Line, it is 5 minutes walking.
- From Toei Subway Asakusa Line Takanawadai Station, it is 3 minutes walking.
- From Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 14 minutes at the fastest.
- From Haneda Airport International Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 11 minutes at the fastest.
Arriving guests may use the free shuttle bus that runs from Shinagawa Station.
Shinagawa Station→The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo→Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa→Grand Prince Hotel Shin Takanawa→Shinagawa Station
- From Haneda Airport, it takes 30 minutes.
- From Tokyo Station, it takes 20 minutes.
- From Hamamatsucho Station of JR Line and Tokyo Monorail, it takes 10 minutes.
- From Ginza, it takes 15 minutes.
By Limousine Bus:
Convenience chain offering grab-&-go bites & beverages, plus assorted newsstand items.
Distance: 1 min (in the basement of hotel).
Opening Hours: Every day 24 hours
Maxell Aqua Park
Sleek aquarium with illuminated tanks, penguins & seals, dolphin performances & a museum.
Distance: 400 m, 5 minutes by walk.
Opening Hours: Everyday 10AM–6:30PM
Distance: 600 m, 8 minutes by walk.
Reminiscent of the Eiffel Tower, this landmark features observation areas & other attractions.
Distance: 4 km, 14 minutes by car.
Complex housing offices, restaurants & art museums, plus a skyscraper with a roof observation deck.
Distance: 3.9 km, 14 minutes by car.
Japanese & East Asian art museum with pre-modern pieces in various media, plus a cafe & gift shop.
Distance: 5,5 km, 17 minutes by car.