Located in Nagasaki, a standard twin room (28 m²) is available here. They have prepared a breakfast that will be a source of energy for the day, from standard morning side dishes to Nagasaki specialties, centered on fresh ingredients from Nagasaki Prefecture.
Hotel New Nagasaki is a convenient hotel for sightseeing in a good location adjacent to JR Nagasaki Station. Hotel New Nagasaki is adjacent to JR Nagasaki Station and is easily accessible from Nagasaki Airport. The tram stop “Nagasaki Ekimae” is also nearby, making it an ideal location for sightseeing in Nagasaki, such as Glover Garden and Dejima, which have world cultural heritage. They look forward to your stay in Nagasaki, restaurants, weddings, banquets, meetings, etc.
The understated rooms have flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and minibars, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add sitting areas, while upgraded suites come with separate living/dining rooms and coffee machines. Rooms with futons, tatami floors and chabudai dining tables are available. Room service is provided.
There are 3 restaurants (including 1 offering Chinese fare), plus a cocktail bar. A breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served in bright dining room with city views.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source : ©Hotel NEW NAGASAKI
urce : ©Hotel NEW NAGASAKI
About efforts to prevent new coronavirus infection
Main Initiatives at Hotel New Nagasaki
① Hygiene management (disinfection) of public spaces. They will strive for hygiene management by disinfecting the following places and places with high frequency of contact.
- Banquet hall: doorknobs, tables, chairs, microphones, etc.
- Foyer: Cloakroom tags, sofas, stairs/elevator railings, elevator buttons, etc.
- Toilet: Doorknob, toilet paper holder, faucet lever, toilet seat, faucet, etc.
- Smoking room: Setting and display the number of people who can enter the room at one time.
② About the venue
- Proposal of venue layout that maintains the social distance between customers.
They will guide you to sit side by side instead of face-to-face.
- Automatic ventilation by air conditioner.
③ How to serve food
<Seating style> They will serve a table for one person.
<Buffet format> It will be in the form of a seated buffet.
- In addition to serving one person, They also offer a special service for some dishes.
- Disinfect and frequently replace tongs, chopsticks, pitchers, castor sets, etc.
- Take measures to protect the food. (Cover with a lid, etc.)
④ Employee infection prevention measures
- Confirmation of health condition at the start of work (temperature measurement, declaration of various symptoms)
- Thorough health management (handwashing, gargling, disinfection)
- Wearing a mask during work.
- Postponement of attendance when there is a person in the family who is not in good physical condition.
Click HERE for more detail information.
- Safety BOX
- liquid crystal television
- VOD (Video on Demand) * Paid
- Humidified air purifier (Plasmacluster)
- Electric pot
- Internet (wired LAN / wireless LAN)
- Air conditioner (cooling / heating switching / temperature control function)
- Closet (1 place)
- Writing desk
- Deodorant spray
- Pajamas (cotton)
- Pile slippers
- POLA amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body soap) + hand soap
- Others (toothbrush, skeleton brush, razor, shower cap, cotton set, body sponge, etc.)
Start your day with breakfast!
For meals, they have prepared a breakfast that will be a source of energy for the day, from standard morning side dishes to Nagasaki specialties, centered on fresh ingredients from Nagasaki Prefecture.
A buffet-style breakfast with 30-40 different menus that use abundant ingredients from Nagasaki.
Please enjoy colorful Japanese and Western side dishes.
Business Hours: 06:30 – 07:30 / 07.30 – 08.30 / 08:30 – 09:30 (Three-part system)
Restaurant & Bars
Chinese food Tobayashi
Japanese Cuisine Nishiki Chabo
Terrace restaurant Hydrangea
urce : ©Hotel NEW NAGASAKI
Hotel New Nagasaki
Address: 14-5 Daikokumachi, Nagasaki, 850-0057, Japan
Tel: +81 95-826-8000
Hotel New Nagasaki is adjacent to JR Nagasaki Station, and the bus terminal in front of Nagasaki Station, where the limousine bus from Nagasaki Airport arrives, is also nearby, so customers from outside the prefecture can visit with confidence.
The tram stop “Nagasaki Ekimae” is also nearby, making it an ideal location for sightseeing in the city.
|From Nagasaki Station|
|Adjacent to JR Nagasaki Station, about 5 minutes on foot|
|From Nagasaki Airport|
|Nagasaki Airport → Nagasaki (Time required: about 40 minutes)|
|Nagasaki Expressway Nagasaki IC → Nagasaki Dejima Road|
About 5 minutes from the Nagasaki Dejima Road exit toward Nagasaki Station
FamilyMart JR Nagasaki Station Store
Convenience chain offering grab-&-go bites & beverages, plus assorted newsstand items.
Access: 200 m (3 minutes by walk)
Opening Hours: Every day 24 hours
Amu Plaza Nagasaki
Retail complex offering a practical mix of stores, restaurants & services in cheery surrounds.
Access: 63 m (1 minute by walk)
Opening Hours: Every day (10 AM – 08 PM)
Unique chinese buddhist temple with 8 meter Kwan-Im good standing on a turtle. It’s a beautiful garden on the left side of compound.
Access: 550 m (9 minutes by walk)
Opening Hours: Every day (07.00 AM – 05.00 PM)
26 Martyrs Museum
Monument, altar & historical museum commemorating 26 Christians executed in the 16th century.
Access: 500 m (7 minutes by walk)
Opening Hours: Every day (09.00 AM – 05.00 PM)
Circa-1634 pedestrian walkway spanning the Nakashima River is the oldest stone arch bridge in Japan.
Access: 1 km (3 minutes by car)
Opening Hours: Every day (24 hours)