Located in Beppu, Oita prefecture, a standard twin room (17 m²) is available here. Breakfast is a nice Japanese-Western eclectic buffet! For guests who want to spend the night in the hotel, they also offer a plan with dinner.
On a busy street across from Beppu train station, this laid-back hotel is 1 km from Beppu Bay and 6 km from the Hells of Beppu, a scenic area with hot springs.
The casual rooms provide high-speed Internet, flat-screen TVs and minifridges, as well as tea and coffeemakers.
Amenities include a cozy restaurant and a lobby lounge. There are also gender-segregated communal bathhouses with geothermal water, as well as an open-air bath. Additional facilities include a coin-operated laundry and massage chairs.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
About efforts to prevent new coronavirus infection
About virus sterilization and cleaning
- ■ Disinfectants are installed in the hall (lobby, dining venue, large communal bath).
- ■ Employees regularly disinfect and clean the common space in the building.
- ■ They ventilate the hall regularly.
- ■ They are disinfecting and cleaning the guest rooms.
- ■ A non-contact temperature measurement system is installed in front of the front desk.
- Please use at check-in.
About the restaurant
- ● The breakfast
- buffet menu has been changed.
- In addition, the staff will prepare rice and soup.
- They ask you to wear vinyl gloves when you take the buffet.
- ●Depending on the dinner plan, some types will be served in the room.
They will respond with a longer space between seats than usual.
In addition, some acrylic plates are installed as a measure to prevent droplets.
About employee correspondence
- ■ Employees will wear masks to serve customers.
- In addition, some departments also wear face shields.
- ■ They carry out temperature measurement and disinfection of employees.
- ■ Acrylic board is installed at the front.
- ■ They use coin trays at the time of payment.
About the use of hot springs
- ■ Admission to hot springs is restricted.
- ■ They are thinning out lockers.
- If the lockers are full, They have a waiting room.
- ■ They have installed a disinfectant solution.
Click HERE for more detail information.
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Air purifiers installed
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation
- Free toiletries
Breakfast is a nice Japanese-Western eclectic buffet! For guests who want to spend the night in the hotel, they also offer a plan with dinner. From business use to sightseeing, you can choose from various plans according to your travel.
Sea Wave Hotel
Address: 12-8 Ekimaecho, Beppu, Oita 874-0935, Japan
Tel: +81 120-007-116
15 minutes by car from Fukuoka Beppu IC toward Beppu Station
1 minute walk from the East Exit (sea side) of Beppu Station on the JR Nippou Line
FamilyMart Beppu Station
Convenience store chain offering a wide variety of hot & cold drinks & snacks. Many offer fuel.
Access: 110 m ( 2 minutes by walk)
Opening Hours: Every day open 24 hours
Built 1956–1957, the 100-m. tower offers an observation platform at 55 m. & a gift shop.
Access: 700 m (10 minutes by walk)
Opening Hours: Thu – Tue (10 AM – 08 PM)
A historic onsen resort with sand baths. Built-in 1879, Takegawara Onsen is one of the oldest, most renowned hot springs in the Beppu Onsen resort.
Access: 700 m (8 minutes by walk)
Opening Hours: Every day (6:30AM–10:30PM)