Located in Kitakyushu, Fukuoka. A standard twin room (20 ㎡) is available here. A free breakfast that continues to power up in response to customer requests, you can enjoy as much as you like.
Located a 3-minute walk from JR Kokura Train Station, Comfort Hotel Kokura offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy a free breakfast with fresh bread and Japanese rice balls. Complimentary welcome coffee is available upon check-in.
Air-conditioned rooms are stylishly decorated in neutral colours and feature an LCD TV, a coffee machine and a refrigerator. They come with a fully equipped bathroom, and nightwear is provided.
Guests can use the coin-launderette on site and rent laptops at the 24-hour front desk. Photocopying services and luggage storage is
available as well.
Guests at Kokura Hotel Comfort can start their morning at the dining room, which offers a delicious buffet of Western and Japanese breakfast items, including freshly baked bread rolls.
Kokura Castle and Tanga Ichiba Market are a 15-minute walk away from the hotel.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Requests to guests to prevent new coronavirus infections
- <Request for cooperation from customers>
- ・ Please disinfect alcohol when you visit the museum and wear a mask inside the museum.
- ・ If you feel unwell, please contact the front desk.
- ・ All customers are required to fill out a declaration card regarding their health status at check-in.
- We may ask you to fill out the form and follow the national guidelines during your stay.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
- <Accommodation for customers who use follow-up observation, voluntary isolation, etc.>
- We also use it for customers who need waiting accommodation for follow-up observation, voluntary isolation, etc. We ask for the cooperation of the following guests during their stay in order to prevent the spread of infection in the hotel. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- [Customers who ask for cooperation]
- ● Customers who are currently in poor physical condition such as fever ● Customers who
- are engaged in work related to the new coronavirus
- ● Follow-up observation by returning from overseas, or use by company instructions or voluntary isolation Customers
- ● Other customers who use the service for the same reasons as above
- [Requests for staying]
- ● Please spend your time indoors as much as possible.
- ● When you go out, please wear a mask and disinfect with alcohol before and after going out.
- ● Please have breakfast in your room.
- ● There is no room cleaning during your stay. (Towels will be hung on the doorknob once every three days.)
- ● Garbage in the guest room will be replaced once every three days.
- ● A deposit will be charged for disinfection in case of emergency.
- * If you do not get a positive reaction during your stay, we will give you a full refund at check-out.
Please check HERE for more detail.
- Alarm clock
- Hand sanitiser
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Wake-up service
- Free toiletries
Breakfast venue of guidance
- Business hours : 6: 30-9: 30
- Place: 2F Comfort Library Cafe
- Fee: Free of charge
- * Children sleeping on the same bed are also free of charge.
Comfort Hotel Kokura
Address: 2 Chome-6-21 Asano, Kokurakita Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 802-0001, Japan
Tel: +81 93-512-8311
- Those who come by train:
- Approximately 3 minutes on foot from the Shinkansen exit of JR Kokura Station
- Those who come by car:
- Approximately 2 minutes from the entrance of Kitakyushu Urban Expressway Line 2 “Kokura Station North”
Convenience chain offering grab-&-go bites & beverages, plus assorted newsstand items.
Access: 77m in front of the hotel(1 minute by walk)
Opening Hours: Every day 24 hours
Airy commercial center by the water, with boutiques, eateries, a cinema, a theater & an art museum..
Access: 800 m (5 minutes by car)
This reconstructed 17th-century castle houses gardens, a folk museum & the Matsumoto Seicho museum.
Access: 1,2 km (5 minutes by car)
Opening Hours: Every day 9 AM – 5 PM
Kokura Castle Garden
Japanese-style manicured garden with blossoms, ponds & bridges by a reconstructed feudal fortress.
Access: 1,3 km (5 minutes by car)