Located in Asahikawa, Hokkaido. Twin room (22 ㎡) is available here. The future Dormy Inn breakfast concept is “immunity up!”.
While maintaining the “fun of choosing” of Viking, it has evolved further with “safety” and “kindness”. They will continue to make it tomorrow morning, believing that their customers will have a “lively morning”.
Set in downtown Asahikawa, this laid-back hot spring hotel in a brick building is a 12-minute walk from Asahikawa train station and 11 km from Asahiyama Zoo.
Simple, warmly decorated rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemakers. Some rooms add living areas with tatami floors and chabudai dining tables.
There’s an informal restaurant and a sauna. Gender-segregated bathhouses feature indoor and open-air pools with natural spring water. There’s also an informal restaurant.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © 2017 kyoritsugroup.co.jp
About prevention of spread of new coronavirus infection
- The Dormy Inn Group is taking the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
- For hotel guests
- ① In the common area after customer check-out, after disinfection with an ultrafine particle strong sprayer, drying work by ventilation
- ② Weakly acidic hypothesis such as doorknobs, faucets, desks, remote controls in each hotel part and shuttle bus disinfection wiped with chlorine acid water in
- ③ hotel staff, wear a mask for anti-splash diffusion
- Towards the staff
- ① hand washing, thorough gargle
- ② daily thermometry
- ③ restaurants, cleaning, wear a mask of the room check staff splash in
- ④ front desk Installation of a shield to prevent mutual diffusion
- Digital TV
- BS VOD broadcasting (movies, sports, etc.)
- Free high-speed internet (LAN equipment) connection
- Wi-Fi available
- Individual air conditioning
- ceiling light
- Shower booth or unit bath (Japanese-Western style room)
- Dormy Inn original pillow
- Toilet with washer
- Tea set
- shampoo rinse
- Towels, bath towels
- Room wear, slippers
Dormy Inn’s breakfast
“Ajimeguri Kobachi Yokocho”
-Local Gem and Morning Color Menu-
|【business hours】||6: 30-9: 30 (last entry 9:00)|
While maintaining the “fun of choosing” of Viking, it has evolved further with “safety” and “kindness”.
We will continue to make it tomorrow morning, believing that our customers will have a “lively morning”.
Dormy Inn Asahikawa
Address: 47-1 Asahicho, Furano, Hokkaido 076-0026, Japan
Tel: +81 167-23-8666
Close to the downtown area, it is ideal not only for business use but also for leisure. Convenient for family and friends.