Located in near Chitose airport, Superior Twin Room (
21 ㎡) is available here. They offer buffet breakfast in the morning.
The Best Western Plus Fino Chitose Hotel is an exciting new international hotel that provides guest with unsurpassed convenience and comfort when traveling to the Japanese Island of Hokkaido.
Just a short drive from the airport and minutes from the Chitose Station, the Best Western Plus Fino Chitose Hotel puts guests within easy reach of the island’s many attractions. These include the City of Sapporo, with its world famous Snow Festival, the ski slopes of Niseko, plus the natural springs and national parks that make Hokkaido such an appealing year-round destination.
Guest can unwind in a choice of contemporary accommodations, including Japanese-style family rooms, all of which feature cutting-edge amenities and complimentary Wi-Fi. Of course, guests will be supported by Best Western’s world-famous service standards.
Ideal for both business and leisure travelers, the Best Western Plus Fino Chitose Hotel is the perfect option for your next trip to Hokkaido.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- ・High-speed Internet access (wired LAN and Wi-Fi)
- ・Air conditioning
- ・Electric kettle
- ・Bidet (electronic toilet seat)
- ・Air purifier
※Available for free at the front desk
- ・Iron and ironing board
- ・Body soap
- ・Hair brush
- ・Hair dryer
- ・Green tea
- ・Bath towel
- ・Face towel
- ・Shoe-shine Paper
A buffet-style restaurant on the 1st floor where you can enjoy your breakfast at a bright sunlit table.
- Details – Casual dining
- Type – Buffet restaurant
- Location – 1F
- Opening hours – Breakfast 06:30～10:00（LO 09:30)
Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose is facing Eki Odori street at 7-minute walk from Chitose Station of JR Chitose Line.
- ADDRESS: 3-13 Chiyoda-cho Chitose-shi, 0660062 Hokkaido – Japan
- PHONE: 0123-40-0033
- FAX: 0123-40-0034
- 4 kilometer(s) from Chitose International Airport
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Morimoto Honten Mae
- 2 kilometer(s) from Chitose Station
- 50 kilometer(s) from Sapporo
Chitose Station is a railway station on the Chitose Line in Chitose, Hokkaido, Japan, operated by Hokkaido Railway Company.
Distance: 7 min. from hotel (by foot)
Park with walking/jogging trails, picnic areas & athletic facilities for tennis, baseball & soccer.
Distance: 13 min. from hotel (by foot)
This shrine was originated in 1658 and built in 1805. Take a few minutes to feel its power and wisdom, find inner peace and courage, recharge your batteries.
Distance: 15 min. from hotel (by foot)
AEON Hokkaido is the company responsible for the business in Hokkaido as a member of the Japan’s No.1 retail company, “AEON Group”.
Distance: 10 min. from hotel (by foot)
Salmon Hometown Chitose Aquarium
Salmon & other freshwater fish are the focus at this small, modern aquarium on the Chitose River.
Distance: 20 min. from hotel (by foot)
Convenience chain offering grab-&-go bites & beverages, plus assorted newsstand items.
Distance: 1 min. from hotel (by foot)