Located in Osaka. Standard Twin Room (18,4 m²) is available here. Buffet breakfast to enjoy as much as you like.
This tall, modernly styled hotel is located in Toyotsu-cho, directly in front of the Esaka Station. The proximity to the station makes sightseeing cheap and easy, and business travelers will find the hotel conveniently placed for the Umeda commercial district. All hotel rooms have the latest facilities, including satellite TV, a mini bar, and high speed Internet access. Guests have the option of booking non-smoking rooms while ladies can stay in one of six special ladies rooms that have extra personal toiletries. Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI Hotel also has a delicious and reasonably priced on-site restaurant, lively bar, and beauty salon.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © TOKYU HOTELS
Source: © TOKYU HOTELS
Source: © TOKYU HOTELS
Efforts to prevent new coronavirus infection (as of July 31)
Thank you for your continued patronage of Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu REI Hotel.
At our hotel, we give top priority to the health and safety of our customers and employees as a countermeasure against infectious diseases caused by the new coronavirus,
and we are implementing the following measures so that our customers can stay and use with peace of mind. ..
- Installation of hand sanitizers for customers at lobby entrances and restrooms.
- We wipe the parts that customers directly touch (doorknobs, elevator buttons, water faucets, etc.) with rubbing alcohol, etc. several times a day.
- The building air-conditioning system takes in outside air and constantly exhausts the air inside the building.
- Limit the number of people using the elevator.
- Smoking areas may limit the number of guests.
- Installation of a splash prevention sheet on the front counter.
- Wearing a front staff mask and face shield.
- Regular disinfection of front counter ballpoint pens, cash trays, etc.
- Installation of a social distance sign in front of the counter.
- At check-in, a non-contact thermometer will be used to measure the temperature.
- Installation of hypochlorous acid sprayer in the front lobby.
- The windows of the guest rooms are opened, and when cleaning, ventilation is always performed and fresh air is replaced.
- Thorough disinfection of places (doorknobs, switches, remote controls, telephones, etc.) that are often touched by human hands when cleaning the room.
- Installation of a splash prevention sheet on the restaurant cashier.
- Installation of hand sanitizer for customers.
- Staff wearing masks and gloves.
- Wearing a face shield for service staff.
- Carry out alcohol disinfection before entering the store, and carry out temperature measurement with a non-contact thermometer.
- We will guide you at intervals between seats while maintaining a sense of distance from customers.
- Regular disinfection of places that customers touch, such as tables and chairs.
- Installation of social distance signs at the time of accounting.
- Installation of hypochlorous acid sprayer.
- Installation of a splash prevention sheet on the cloak counter.
- Installed customer’s hand sanitizer.
- Staff wearing masks.
- Service staff wearing face shields and gloves.
- Equipment in the banquet hall (microphone, moderator stand, presentation, etc.) is wiped with rubbing alcohol.
- A spacious banquet hall space and table layout.
- Avoid using cloakrooms and secure space for luggage in the venue.
- Cancellation of buffet format (partitioned by customers).
- Installation of hypochlorous acid sprayer in the lobby of the banquet hall.
Infection prevention measures for our employees
- Thorough disinfection of fingers when going to and from work, and frequent hand washing and gargling during work.
- Mandatory wearing of a mask when going to and from work, and wearing a mask at all times during work.
- Conduct daily temperature measurements and health checks. Employees with fever or poor physical condition are on standby at home for follow-up.
- Regular disinfection and ventilation of offices and common facilities.
- Delivery of business partner companies, hand washing and alcohol disinfection at the time of admission, wearing masks, and conducting health checks.
Request to customers
- Please cooperate in disinfecting your hands when you come to the museum.
- Please wear a mask when you come to the hotel.
- Customers who have a fever or who are not in good physical condition are kindly requested to refrain from visiting the museum.
- Please cooperate with social distance.
- Please use the escalator in the elevator at intervals.
- Please use the chairs and sofas in the lobby at intervals.
- Temperature is measured at check-in. In some cases, we will check your health condition and your previous accommodation.
- Please line up at the front desk and cash register with one representative as much as possible.
- Please cooperate with the delivery in the tray for payment.
- Please wear a mask at restaurants and banquet halls until meals begin.
- When using the restaurant, please cooperate with the temperature measurement and physical condition check at the entrance.
- If you are not feeling well, please let us know.
We will start working on it as soon as we are ready.
In addition, we will notify you whenever there is a change in the content.
Sophisticated and high-quality guest rooms promise comfortable and relaxing.
- Tea set
- Coffee set
- bath towel
- Face towel
- Body Soap
- Facial & Hand Soap
- Toothpaste set
- Shower cap
- Body towel
- Cotton swab
- Deodorant spray
- TV set
- Water kettle
- Warm water washing toilet seat equipment
- Air purifier with humidification function
Delicious Kitchen EMONDEL restaurant
|Business Hours||6:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. （L.O.9:30 a.m.）|
|Seating Capacity||110 Seats|
Source: © TOKYU HOTELS
|Price||JPY100 / 10minute|
Currency Exchange Machine
30minutes / JPY100|
- 1 minute on foot from Esaka Station on the Midosuji Subway Line (4 minutes by Subway from Shin-osaka Station, 11 minutes by Subway from Umeda Station)
- 20 minutes by car from Osaka (Itami) Airport to Esaka Station
- 26 minutes by train from Osaka (Itami) Airport to Esaka Station
- 54 minutes by train from Kansai International Airport to Esaka Station
- 100 minutes by car from Kansai International Airport
- Nearest interchange: 20 minutes from Suita Exit or Toyonaka Exit on the Meishin Expressway
Parking Lot Information
In-House Guest Privilege
- JPY650 per night (Up to 24 hours after entering parking lot)
Restaurant Guest Privilege
- Complimentary 1 hour (For bill above JPY2,000)
- 3 hours for free
- 6 hours for free
* JPY500 for each additional 60 minutes
This is a local family-friendly park in the Esaka neighborhood, with lots of restaurants and cafes nearby.