Standing 250 meters above sea level, this indoor observation deck offers an unbeatable view of Tokyo and surroundings. Take a moment to enjoy this magnificent scenery that will take your breath away. Additionally, do not miss the STARS exhibition; a peek to contemporary art world by high-acclaimed artists such as Yayoi Kusama, Lee Ufan, Tatsuo Miyajima, Takashi Murakami, Yoshitomo Nara, and Hiroshi Sugimoto. Check this for more information on the artists and exhibitions.
Go To Price
* Please see terms and condition here.
- You can enter the observatory (52nd floor) and the Mori Art Museum (53rd floor) with a single ticket.
- Mori ARTS CENTER GALLERY on the 52nd floor and Sky Deck will be charged separately, and customers will need to pay locally.
- The “Mori Art Museum” in Roppongi City View may be closed for the exchange of works.
- Business hours may change due to the circumstances of local facilities, so please check the closed days before admission.
- Please note that you cannot cancel or reissue after issuing an the e-voucher.
***The observatory will be closed from 9/7 to 11/11 due to the special exhibition held in the observatory.
|Validity||2020/07/31 ~ 2021/01/03|
|Minimum number of applicants||1 person|
|Cancellation fee||Cancellation fee for each date (starting from the day before the travel date)|
* 15 days before departure : Free
* 10-14 days before departure : 20% of the travel price
* 3-9 days before departure : 50% of the travel price
* 1 day before / on / after the departure day : 100% of the travel price