Course code : JTP510IZU
A good location overlooking Mt. Fuji “Izu Marriott Hotel Shuzenji” + a spacious 2-day rental car
** It is a pleasure unique to Izu to visit unique tourist attractions!
- Omuroyama: The symbolic presence of Ito City, which has a silhouette like a bowl
- Jogasaki Coast : A recommended spot to stroll along the 9km-long picnical course and nature
- Shuzenji : The oldest hot spring town in Izu, and A spot that is also known as Izu’s Little Kyoto .
- Mishima Skywalk : 400m long, Japan’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge
Go To Price
* The actual amount paid by the customer will be the sum of the travel price from 30,000 yen to 50,000 yen minus the support from the GoToTravel project of 10,500 yen to 14,000 yen.
* Please see terms and condition in here
- Included: Hotel fee (superior twin), rental car 12 hours fee, vehicle/object accident compensation system (CDW) subscription fee ( *Hotel meal: Breakfast )
- Included Expenses, Traveler Insurance
- Not included: Other personal expenses,
- Single room charge
08.00 Departure from the rental car branch
10.00 MOA Museum transfer
11.30 Lunch / Atami Pudding
14.00 Jogasaki Coast
15.30 Izu Marriott Hotel Shuzenji Check-in
Lodging : Izu Marriott Hotel Shuzenji
Meals : Not Included
11.00 Izu Marriott Hotel Shuzenji Checkout
13.00 Nishiizu Skyline
13.40 Nirayama Reflex Furnace
15.00 Nirayama Reflex Furnace Mishima Skywalk
Meals : Breakfast
We sell until 10 days before departure.
*If the above is a non-business day, it will be up to the previous business day.
|Departure||2020/09 / 01 ~ 2021 / 01/31|
|Point of departure||Tokyo|
|Visited city||Nakaizu (Nagaoka, Shuzenji, Amagi)|
|Travel period||1 night 2 days|
|Minimum Participants||2 people|
|Meal||Morning: 1/ Lunch: 0 / Evening: 0 / (The meal on the left does not include in-flight meal)|
|Precautions||■ The above charges include tax for one person.|
■ Please note that you cannot specify the vehicle type.
■ Please present the driver’s license of the driver when picking up the rental car. A driver’s license must be valid in Japan so that you can drive your rental car.
■Please prepare the ETC card by yourself.
■ In case of an accident, please do not forget to
(1) rescue the injured,
(2) report and report to the police, and
(3) contact the accident reception center dedicated to Nippon Rent-A-Car.
Nippon Rent-A-Car Accident Reception Center Phone number: 0120-220-865
For insurance details, please see the Nippon Rent-A-Car website.
■ If you change the return time or the return office during use,
please be sure to contact the departure office.
*Returns are possible only during business hours of the sales office.
Please note that an extension fee may be charged when the return time is extended, and a separate transfer fee may be charged when the return office changes, regardless of whether it is inside or outside the same area.
■ Please fill up the fuel specified by the car manufacturer and return it.
Please show the receipt for refueling when you return it.
*If it is not possible to return it with a full tank due to circumstances, we will settle it according to the separately-divided mileage conversion fee, or we will settle it based on the remaining amount of the fuel gauge.
Please note that in this case, the actual amount of refueling will be higher than the actual amount.
■Please specify the desired rental car pickup time and sales office in the remarks column.
|Cancellation fee||Cancellation fee for each (starting from the day before the travel start date)|
* Cancellation before the 15th day-Free of charge
*Cancellation after the 10th to 14th day-20% of travel price
* 3-9 days Cancellation after the day you see-50% of the travel price
* Cancellation of the day before the travel start date-100% of the travel price
* Cancellation of the day- 100% of the travel price
* Cancellation after the start of the trip or non-contact non-participation-For the travel price 100%