Course code : JAP510HTK
A tour where you can experience the magnificent nature of the four seasons Two days of the Alpine Route you want to go once and the Shinhotaka Ropeway where you can ride the only two-story gondola in Japan
* You can choose from two hotel types. (Toyama city hotel or hot spring hotel)
Go To Price
- Included: Hotel fee, bus fee, entrance fee, tour operator *Hotel meal: Natural hot spring Kyanoyu Dormy Inn Toyama (with breakfast) / Hotel Morinokaze Tateyama (with morning and dinner)
- Not included: Other personal expenses, traveler insurance *Single room charge: Natural hot spring Dormy Inn Toyama (Sunday-Friday: 2,750 yen, Saturday and consecutive holidays: 3,750 yen) / Hotel Morinokaze Tateyama (5,000 yen)
08:00 Set up in front of Shinjuku cocoon tower
Move to Ogizawa (about 4 hours)
Alpine route (Ogizawa station → Tateyama station)
17:00 Hotel check-in
Lodging : Dormy inn Toyama, below or equivalent
Meals : Dinner
11:00 Shinhotaka Ropeway (2 hours)
15:00 Matsumoto City (1 hour)
19:00 Disbanded in front of Shinjuku cocoon tower
Meals : Breakfast
We sell until 10 days before departure.
*If the above is a non-business day, it will be up to the previous business day.
|Departure||2020/08/01 ~ 2020/10/31|
|Point of departure||Tokyo|
|Visited city||Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route|
|Travel period||1 night 2 days|
|Minimum number of applicants||10 people|
|Transfer||Round-trip transportation available|
|Meal||Morning: 1 / Lunch: 0/ Evening: 1 (The meal on the left does not include in-flight meal)|
|Precautions||■Please come 15 minutes before departure time.|
In case of cancellation or non-participation without contact after the start of travel, full payment will be required.
■The tour will be held as soon as the minimum number of people gather.
■Hotels may be changed to hotels of the same class, so please check the confirmed schedule 3 days before departure.
■The above schedule is subject to change depending on transportation and weather conditions.
■ No smoking inside the car.
■It is not possible to get off on the way. In that case, all will be treated as abandoned and no refund will be given.
|Cancellation fee||Cancellation fee for each (starting from the day before the travel start date)|
* Cancellation before the 15th day-Free of charge
*Cancellation after the 10th to 14th day-20% of travel price
* 3-9 days Cancellation after the day you see-50% of the travel price
* Cancellation of the day before the travel start date-100% of the travel price
* Cancellation of the day- 100% of the travel price
* Cancellation after the start of the trip or non-contact non-participation-For the travel price 100%