Located in Minato,Tokyo. Twin Room (16.6m²) is available in this hotel. A breakfast buffet with Western and Japanese dishes is offered at an on-site restaurant.
The hotel recreates the style of a London townhouse, combining classical elegance with modern practicality, ensuring the building blends in well with the plush surroundings of Aoyama-dori. In addition, the stylish grey and white facade, mixed with soft tones of limestone, provide a splendid contrast to the greenery around Akasaka. Meanwhile, the central location means that for business and leisure travellers alike, it is extremely convenient for access to the major hubs of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Tokyo Station. Please come and enjoy a relaxing and leisurely stay in the midst of the city.
This city center hotel combines classical British design with that of modern Tokyo. It is convenient to some of Tokyo’s most popular tourist destinations, such as Roppongi Hills, Shinjuku, or Shibuya. The hotel is about two hours from Narita International Airport, easily accessed by train, bus, or taxi. The Akasaka Mitsuke Subway Station, offering a convenient link to the rest of the city, is within walking distance. Roppongi is just one subway stop away. The on-site Escale Restaurant serves French cuisine in a British-styled mansion with a view of the forest of the Imperial Palace. All rooms feature complimentary Internet access. To make your reservation at Hotel Monterey Akasaka, just enter your travel dates on our secure online booking form and submit.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Countermeasures Against the spread of COVID-19
Dear Valued Guests,
Thank you for your continued patronage of Hotel Monterey Group.
Hotel Monterey Group is taking countermeasures against the COVID-19 pandemic so the guests can rest at ease.
Hotel Monterey Group ask for your cooperation and understanding regarding the countermeasures stated below.
■ Antibacterial Wet Wipes w/ Alcohol and Heat-Resistant Paper Cups
Hotel Monterey Group are providing guests with antibacterial wet wipes w/ alcohol and heat-resistant paper cups as part its countermeasures against the COVID-19 pandemic. Guests can avail of this amenity during check-in. Each person may only receive one of each item.
*Quantities are limited. Please note that this amenity is only valid while supplies last.
■ Staff’s Efforts● All of Hotel Monterey Group staff wear masks when serving guests and some are also wear face guards/protective glasses when serving customers.
● Plexiglass barriers are installed at Front Desk and Cashier.
● Staff undergoes daily body temperature and health inspections. Those with fevers or are of poor health will be staying at home. Hotel Monterey Group staff is also educated on wearing masks when working, frequent and thorough handwashing, gargling, and disinfecting their fingers with alcohol.
● Carry out regular ventilation.
● Regularly disinfect our elevators, toilets, and other public spaces frequently touched by the guests (via alcohol).
● Highly recommend paying via electronic payment when settling your bill. Hotel Monterey Group use cash trays for cash and credit card payments.
■Requests for Guests● Please wear masks.
● Please use hand sanitizers located at some area at the hotel.
● Please cooperate with temperature screening.
(For guests shown to have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher on our temperature inspection during check-in, we recommend for them to stay in their room and be examined by a medical institution.)
● Please wash your hands and gargle.
● Please keep social distances.
● Please note that we will not accept guests with fevers or are in poor health.
● The smoking room may be temporarily unavailable or have its capacity restricted.
*Guest must fill out our check sheet concerning their physical condition and travel history.
- Writing Desk
- Letter Set (stationary, envelopes)
- Laundry Bag
- Complimentary Internet (LAN connection)
- Wardrobe (coat-hangers, shoe-shine, shoe-horn)
- Toilet (with bidet)
- Air Conditioner (hot & cold)
- Air purifier / Humidifier (Plasmacluster filter)
- Hand Towels
- Face Towels
- Bath Towels
- Bath Mat
- Body Soap
- Bath Sponge
- Medicinal Hand / Face Soap
- Toothbrush Set
- Cotton Wool / Cotton Buds
- Shower Cap
At Hotel Monterey Akasaka we offer a Western & Japanese style buffet breakfast.
- Open: 7:00-10:00
SUBWAY Ginza/Marunouchi Line
・A 5 minute walk from Exit A of the underground passage from Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Ginza and Marunouchi subway lines.
SUBWAY Ginza/Hanzomon Line
・An 8 minute walk from Exit 4 of Aoyoma Ichome Station on the Ginza and Hanzomon subway lines.
- Around 7 minutes from the Kasumigaseki Exit of the Shuto Expressway.
- From Uchibori-dori take Aoyama-dori and proceed straight. The hotel is about 400 meters past Akasaka Mitsuke Intersection on the left hand side.
From the airport
- From Narita Airport
・Take the JR Narita Express to Tokyo Station (80 mins). Change to the Marunouchi Subway line and get off at Akasaka Mitsuke Station. (Total transportation time is about 90 mins)
・ Take the Limousine Bus from Narita Airport to Akasaka Tokyu Hotel Excel. (about 90 mins)
- From Haneda Airport
・Take the Keihin Kyuko line (Keikyu line) to Shinagawa Station. Change to the Yamanote line bound for Tokyo and get off at Shimbashi Station. Change to the Ginza subway line and get off at Akasaka Mitsuke Station. (Total transportation time is about 35 mins)
・Take the Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsucho Station. Change to the Yamanote line bound for Tokyo and get off at Shimbashi Station. Change to the Ginza subway line and get off at Akasaka Mitsuke Station. (Total transportation time is about 40 mins)