Located in Ginza, Tokyo. Twin Room (20.6m²) is available in this hotel. At Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza offer an American breakfast set.
La Soeur Ginza is designed in the image of a Parisian apartment building, providing guests with a feeling of proximity to the sights and sounds of the colorful city streets around it. Guests can indulge themselves by strolling around the streets of Ginza, doing some shopping, taking in a movie or enjoying a spot of lunch at a chic cafe. We invite you to make yourself at home and spend a relaxing time at La Soeur Ginza Hotel.
Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza is located in the heart of Ginza, one of Tokyo’s most exciting districts. This is an area replete with fabulous boutiques, exciting nightlife options, and the famous Kabuki Theater. Wooden floors and old-styled Parisian décor create a sense of old world decadence. Modern facilities and amenities complement the traditional style of the hotel. Among these are fax machines, conference facilities, direct Internet access, and banqueting facilities. The hotel’s restaurant is located in the basement and serves excellent Italian food for both lunch and dinner. The multilingual and friendly staff are there to help guests become familiar with the myriad streets and attractions on their doorstep.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © Hotel Monterey Group
Source: © Hotel Monterey Group
Countermeasures Against the spread of COVID-19
Dear Valued Guests,
Thank you for your continued patronage of Hotel Monterey Group.
Hotel Monterey Group is taking countermeasures against the COVID-19 pandemic so the guests can rest at ease.
Hotel Monterey Group ask for your cooperation and understanding regarding the countermeasures stated below.
■ Antibacterial Wet Wipes w/ Alcohol and Heat-Resistant Paper Cups
Hotel Monterey Group are providing guests with antibacterial wet wipes w/ alcohol and heat-resistant paper cups as part its countermeasures against the COVID-19 pandemic. Guests can avail of this amenity during check-in. Each person may only receive one of each item.
*Quantities are limited. Please note that this amenity is only valid while supplies last.
■ Staff’s Efforts● All of Hotel Monterey Group staff wear masks when serving guests and some are also wear face guards/protective glasses when serving customers.
● Plexiglass barriers are installed at Front Desk and Cashier.
● Staff undergoes daily body temperature and health inspections. Those with fevers or are of poor health will be staying at home. Hotel Monterey Group staff is also educated on wearing masks when working, frequent and thorough handwashing, gargling, and disinfecting their fingers with alcohol.
● Carry out regular ventilation.
● Regularly disinfect our elevators, toilets, and other public spaces frequently touched by the guests (via alcohol).
● Highly recommend paying via electronic payment when settling your bill. Hotel Monterey Group use cash trays for cash and credit card payments.
■Requests for Guests● Please wear masks.
● Please use hand sanitizers located at some area at the hotel.
● Please cooperate with temperature screening.
(For guests shown to have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher on our temperature inspection during check-in, we recommend for them to stay in their room and be examined by a medical institution.)
● Please wash your hands and gargle.
● Please keep social distances.
● Please note that we will not accept guests with fevers or are in poor health.
● The smoking room may be temporarily unavailable or have its capacity restricted.
*Guest must fill out our check sheet concerning their physical condition and travel history.
- Writing Desk
- Letter Set (stationary, envelopes)
- Laundry Bag
- Complimentary Internet (LAN connection)
- Wardrobe (coat-hangers, shoe-shine, shoe-horn)
- Toilet (with bidet)
- Air Conditioner (hot & cold)
- Air purifier / Humidifier (Plasmacluster filter)
- Hand Towels
- Face Towels
- Bath Towels
- Bath Mat
- Body Soap
- Bath Sponge
- Medicinal Hand / Face Soap
- Toothbrush Set
- Cotton Wool / Cotton Buds
- Shower Cap
At Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza we offer an American breakfast set.
- Open: 7:00-10:00
For more restaurant please click HERE.
Source: © Hotel Monterey Group
・Turn right out of the Kyobashi Ticket Gates from Yurakucho Station. Go down the road diagonally to the right, between the Transportation Building and Bic Camera / Muji. Go straight for about 5 minutes, crossing over the 2 main roads (Sotobori-dori and Chuo-dori). The hotel is on the right about 30 meters before Showa-dori Street. (6 mins on foot)
SUBWAY Yurakucho Line
・From Ginza Ichome Station on the Yurakucho Subway Line, take Exit 10 and go out to the left (or to the right from Exit 11). (1 min on foot)
SUBWAY Ginza/Marunouchi Line
・From Ginza Station on the Ginza / Marunouchi Subway Line go out exit 13 and proceed straight ahead. At the 2nd set of traffic lights (Ginza 1 Chome intersection) turn right. You will see the hotel on the right after about 200 meters. (4 mins on foot)
SUBWAY Hibiya Line
・From Higashi-Ginza Station on the Hibiya Subway Line go out exit A2 and make a sharp right down the first side street. You will see the hotel on the left after about 400 meters. (5 mins on foot)
SUBWAY Asakusa Line
・From Higashi-Ginza Station on the Asakusa Subway Line go out exit A8 or A7 and proceed straight ahead. After 300m turn left (at the 2nd main intersection, just before the post office and overhead pedestrian bridge) You will see the hotel on the left at the next corner. (4 mins on foot)
- 2 minutes from the Shin-Kyobashi Exit of the Shuto Expressway (Inner Circular Route)
- 2 minutes from the Higashi-Ginza Exit of the Shuto Expressway (Outer Circular Route)
- 3 minutes by car/taxi from Tokyo Station
From the airport
- From Narita Airport
・Take the Limousine Bus to Tokyo Station, Yaesu South Exit (approx. 80 mins). The hotel is 3 minutes by taxi from there.
- From Haneda Airport
・Take the Keihin Kyuko (Keikyu) line to Higashi-Ginza Station (40 mins). Note: if the train isn’t a direct service through to the Asakusa Line, please change at Shinagawa Station to the Toei Asakusa Line.