Located in Ginza, Tokyo. Twin Room (20m²) is available in this hotel. A Buffet-style breakfast is offered in the Banquet Room.
Located just a few minutes from Sendai Station via the pedestrian deck, the hotel is ideally situated for a diverse range of activities, from business to sightseeing and shopping.
The rooms combine a refined elegance with modern practical amenities for a relaxing and comfortable stay. The hotel is located on the site of an old medicinal garden, hence the herb color scheme. The soft tones of the decor and the Simmons beds with pocket coil mattresses make for a relaxing and pleasant stay.
Hotel Monterey Ginza is a classic boutique-style hotel nestled in the heart of Ginza. The location is ideal for shopping, sightseeing and business, while from the moment you enter the relaxed interior of the lobby you will be able to forget the hustle and bustle of the streets outside. We hope you will take advantage of this “little hideaway” in the middle of Ginza.
The rooms have a natural wood finish giving them a warm and pleasant interior. The corner rooms of each floor are dedicated to spacious Deluxe Twin Rooms, while there are also rooms which can accommodate 3 or 4 guests. We hope you will enjoy a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.
Please take advantage of Hotel Monterey Ginza restaurant’s exceptional service and cuisine, be it for an important business engagement, a special occasion or simply for a relaxing meal with family and friends.
Allow Hotel Monterey Ginza to take care of all your conference needs, from banquets and parties to meetings and seminars.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Countermeasures Against the spread of COVID-19
Dear Valued Guests,
Thank you for your continued patronage of Hotel Monterey Group.
Hotel Monterey Group is taking countermeasures against the COVID-19 pandemic so the guests can rest at ease.
Hotel Monterey Group ask for your cooperation and understanding regarding the countermeasures stated below.
■ Antibacterial Wet Wipes w/ Alcohol and Heat-Resistant Paper Cups
Hotel Monterey Group are providing guests with antibacterial wet wipes w/ alcohol and heat-resistant paper cups as part its countermeasures against the COVID-19 pandemic. Guests can avail of this amenity during check-in. Each person may only receive one of each item.
*Quantities are limited. Please note that this amenity is only valid while supplies last.
■ Staff’s Efforts● All of Hotel Monterey Group staff wear masks when serving guests and some are also wear face guards/protective glasses when serving customers.
● Plexiglass barriers are installed at Front Desk and Cashier.
● Staff undergoes daily body temperature and health inspections. Those with fevers or are of poor health will be staying at home. Hotel Monterey Group staff is also educated on wearing masks when working, frequent and thorough handwashing, gargling, and disinfecting their fingers with alcohol.
● Carry out regular ventilation.
● Regularly disinfect our elevators, toilets, and other public spaces frequently touched by the guests (via alcohol).
● Highly recommend paying via electronic payment when settling your bill. Hotel Monterey Group use cash trays for cash and credit card payments.
■Requests for Guests● Please wear masks.
● Please use hand sanitizers located at some area at the hotel.
● Please cooperate with temperature screening.
(For guests shown to have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher on our temperature inspection during check-in, we recommend for them to stay in their room and be examined by a medical institution.)
● Please wash your hands and gargle.
● Please keep social distances.
● Please note that we will not accept guests with fevers or are in poor health.
● The smoking room may be temporarily unavailable or have its capacity restricted.
*Guest must fill out our check sheet concerning their physical condition and travel history.
- Writing Desk
- Letter Set (stationary, envelopes)
- Laundry Bag
- Complimentary Internet (LAN connection)
- Wardrobe (coat-hangers, shoe-shine, shoe-horn)
- Toilet (with bidet)
- Air Conditioner (hot & cold)
- Air purifier / Humidifier (Plasmacluster filter)
- Hand Towels
- Face Towels
- Bath Towels
- Bath Mat
- Body Soap
- Bath Sponge
- Medicinal Hand / Face Soap
- Toothbrush Set
- Cotton Wool / Cotton Buds
- Shower Cap
At Hotel Monterey Ginza we offer a Western & Japanese style buffet breakfast.
- Open: 7:00-10:00
For more restaurant please click HERE.
・Turn right out of the Kyobashi Exit from Yurakucho Station. Go straight the road between the Transportation Building and Bic Camera on your right. Go straight for about 5 minutes, crossing over the 2 main roads (Sotobori-dori and Chuo-dori). The hotel is on the right about 30 meters before Showa-dori Street. (6 mins on foot)
SUBWAY Yurakucho Line
・From Ginza Ichome Station on the Yurakucho Subway Line, take Exit 10 and go out to the left (or to the right from Exit 11). (1 min on foot)
SUBWAY Ginza/Marunouchi Line
・From Ginza Station on the Ginza / Marunouchi Subway Line go out exit 13 and proceed straight ahead. At the 2nd set of traffic lights (Ginza 1 Chome intersection) turn right. You will see the hotel on the right after about 200 meters. (4 mins on foot)
SUBWAY Hibiya Line
・From Higashi-Ginza Station on the Hibiya Subway Line go out exit A2 and make a sharp right down the first side street. You will see the hotel on the left after about 400 meters. (5 mins on foot)
SUBWAY Asakusa Line
・From Higashi-Ginza Station on the Asakusa Subway Line go out exit A8 or A7 and proceed straight ahead. After 300m turn left (at the 2nd main intersection, just before the post office and overhead pedestrian bridge) You will see the hotel on the left at the next corner. (4 mins on foot)
- 2 minutes from the Shin-Kyobashi Exit of the Shuto Expressway (Inner Circular Route)
- 2 minutes from the Higashi-Ginza Exit of the Shuto Expressway (Outer Circular Route)
- 3 minutes by car/taxi from Tokyo Station
From the airport
- From Narita Airport
・Take the Limousine Bus to Tokyo Station, Yaesu South Exit (approx. 80 mins). The hotel is 5 minutes by taxi from there.
*Limousine Bus: Adult/3,000yen Child/1,500yen First Bus/6:55 Last Bus/23:00)
- From Haneda Airport
・Take the Keihin Kyuko (Keikyu) line to Higashi-Ginza Station (40 mins). Note: if the train isn’t a direct service through to the Asakusa Line, please change at Shinagawa Station to the Toei Asakusa Line. (Adult:590yen/Child:290yen)
<From Higashi-Ginza station to the hotel>
Take Exit A7 or Exit A8 of Higashi-Ginza Station. Go straight from Exit A7 or cross the sidewalk on the left at the first intersection from ExitA8. After 300m walking, turn left at the corner just before the pedestrian bridge. Our hotel is located at the first corner. (4 mins walk).
*Exit A7 & A8 open from 7:00 to 22:00 only. Please take Exit A2 early in the morning or late at night.