Located in Kawagoe, Saitama. Twin Room (19m²) is available in this hotel. Etoile restaurant offers hearty buffets including a Japanese/Western breakfast buffet
Kawagoe Prince Hotel is directly connected to Hon-Kawagoe Station on the Seibu Shinjuku Line. Under ideal conditions, it takes only 44 minutes to arrive from central Tokyo, traveling in comfort on the Koedo limited express. The local old quarter, featuring traces of the historic castle town, is also within easy walking distance. Kawagoe Prince Hotel offers you a location that is fantastically convenient for sightseeing, golfing, and business.
Choose from our diverse guest rooms to suit your needs, with twin, double, Japanese, and suite rooms available, all offering relaxation in a comfortable environment.
The Seibu Hon-Kawagoe PePe shopping center adjacent to the hotel, the Crea Mall shopping street, and the historic warehouse district are all within walking distance.
Direct connection to Hon-Kawagoe Station (Seibu Shinjuku Line)! 44 minutes from central Tokyo via limited express train under ideal conditions.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
The Prince Hotels has developed the Prince Safety Commitment as new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable us to provide our guests with a safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay with us.
They are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time our guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
They will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and our staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
They will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to our guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. They ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, They ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. They will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
They will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. They will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, They will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safely and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. They will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
Click HERE for more information.
- TV (Standard channel, Pay-TV, Satellite)
- Air conditioner
- Toilet seat
- Safe deposit box
- Electric kettle
- High-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi (Guest rooms/Lobby)
- Japanese bathrobe
- Bath gel
- Body soap
- Hand soap
- Hair dryer
Etoile Buffet Restaurant
A bright, spacious restaurant. Buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Eat as much as you like of whatever you like.
- Seating: 102 (including 24 private room seats <2 rooms>)
- Location: 9th floor
- Opening Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
For more restaurant click HERE.
Take the limited express Koedo on Seibu Line to arrive in 43 minutes from Shinjuku. There is direct access to the first floor of the hotel from Hon-Kawagoe Station. To come by car, take the Kawagoe Exit off the Kan-Etsu Express Way and drive 3 km to arrive at the hotel in about 10 minutes. Or take the Kawajima exit off the Metropolitan Inter‐City Expressway and drive 9 km to arrive at the hotel in about 17 minutes. The location of the hotel makes it a perfect base for tourism, golf, or business.
The Front Desk at the Kawagoe Prince Hotel can provide information on transport to Narita Airport and Haneda Airport, as well as transport information and costs for your business or tourism destinations. We are happy to assist you with planning your business or tourism itineraries.
From Haneda Airport
- By Bus:
Take Airport Limousine Bus for Hon-Kawagoe Station of Seibu Shinjuku Line (about 2 hours)
- By Train:
About 2 hours to Hon-Kawagoe Station of Seibu Shinjuku Line (via Keikyu Line, JR Line, Seibu Shinjuku Line)
From Narita Airport
- By Bus:
Take Airport Limousine Bus for Kawagoe Station West Exit (about 2 hours 20 minutes), about 10 minutes walk from Kawagoe Station West Exit.
- By Train:
It takes about 2 hours 30 minutes to Hon-Kawagoe Station via Seib Shinjuku Line (via N’EX (Narita Express) or Keisei Skyliner, JR Line, Seibu Shinjuku Line)
From Seibu Shinjuku Station
- By Train:
It takes about 1 hour to Hon-Kawagoe Station (via Seibu Shinjuku Line)
From Nearest Stations
- Hon-Kawagoe Station of Seibu Shinjuku Line:
Directly connected to Kagoe Prince Hotel.
- From Kawagoe Station of JR Line and Tobu Tojo Line:
About 10 minutes walk.