Located in Kyoto. Twin Room (40m²) is available in this hotel. Enjoy famous dishes using carefully selected ingredients at Main Dining ITO-ZAKURA.
The Takaragaike area in the northern part of Kyoto, you can enjoy the gentle mountain landscape of the 36 mountains of the Higashiyama Mountain Range. For over a thousand years, this location has been known as a resort for aristocrats to the people of Kyoto, with a stunning natural environment and pristine waters.
Blending in with this beautiful locale is The Prince Kyoto Takaragaike, a refuge from the hustle and bustle of the world.
Every detail has been made to be pleasant and enjoyable, from the graceful, sweeping lines of the exquisite design by the late Japanese master architect Togo Murano, to the refined hospitality we offer.
Guest rooms equipped with a shower cubicle in the bathroom are available, as well as guest rooms with a separate changing room. Guests can relax with the satellite TV or enjoy views of nature.
The hotel features a diverse set of banqueting halls, from smaller venues suitable for small groups, to halls suitable for groups of 1,000 guests or more. These are ideally suited for meetings, conferences, parties, wedding receptions, and more.
The property features professional services for guests to feel as comfortable as possible. Whatever your purpose of visit, Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto is an excellent choice for your stay in Kyoto.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Source: ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
The Prince Hotels has developed the Prince Safety Commitment as new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable us to provide our guests with a safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay with us.
They are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time our guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
They will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and our staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
They will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to our guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. They ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, They ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. They will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
They will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. They will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, They will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safely and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. They will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
Click HERE for more information.
- TV (49inch/4K)
- Electric kettle
- Nespresso machine
- Air Purifier
- Body composition meter
- Safe deposit box
- MinibarHair dryer
- Bidet-type toilet with warm water
- Free high-speed internet access (Wired LAN and Wi-Fi)
- Night wear
- Body soap
- Bath salt
Restaurant “Main Dining ITO-ZAKURA”
The hotel’s main dining restaurant which pays close attention to seasonality, production region, and producer when selecting ingredients. The chefs’ techniques add a Japanese flair to French cuisine, making dining an unique experience
- Breakfast 6:45A.M. – 10:00A.M.
Location: 1st floor
Seats: 46 seats (2 private rooms)
Other restaurants is also available, please click HERE for more details.
Source: ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Cherry blossom viewing near The Prince Kyoto Takaragaike 〉〉SAKURA
Only 20 minutes by subway from Kyoto Station. With abundant parking for the convenience of guests arriving by car.
The Front Desk at The Prince Kyoto Takaragaike can arrange for taxis to Kansai International Airport and Osaka International Airport as well as providing information on transport and costs for your business or tourism destinations.
From Kansai International Airport
※There is a for-charge service that transports your luggage from the Kansai International Airport to the Hotel. 〉〉MORE
- 75 minutes to Kyoto Station by JR Airport Express “Haruka”.
- 95 minutes to Kyoto Station by Limousine Bus
In each case, just take a taxi or use subway line from Kyoto Station to the hotel. (See below)
From Osaka International Airport(Itami Airport)
- 1 hour to Kyoto Station by Limousine Bus. Take taxi or use subway line from Kyoto Station to the hotel. (See below.)
- 1 hour 30 minutes, during normal hours.
From Kyoto Station
By Subway line
- Take subway Karasuma line from Kyoto station and get down at Kokusaikaikan Station, 7 minutes walk from there. (3 minutes walk from Gate 4-2)
- 30 minutes by Taxi from Kyoto Station ( approx 3500 yen )
Check-in at Kyoto Station Shinkansen Hachijo Gate!!
The Prince Kyoto Takaragaike is adjacent to International Conference Center. Guests by car can reach easily by following road signs of Kyoto International Conference Centre.
- 45 minutes from Meishin Highway South Kyoto IC, during normal hours.
- 35 minutes from Kyoto East IC, during normal hours.
- Parking capacity of 100 cars (free)