Located in Shinsaibashi, Osaka. Twin Room (25m²) is available in this hotel. Guests at the hotel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.
Located just off Midosuji, the main street of Osaka, the area is lined with office buildings and branded shops nearby. In addition, the Minami area such as Dotonbori is within walking distance. The Shinsaibashi shopping street is also nearby, and it is a place packed with the hustle and bustle of Osaka.
Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Infection prevention and hygiene management efforts
- Alcohol disinfectant is installed in various places such as the hotel entrance and front counter
- Install a clear sheet or board to prevent scattering on the front counter
- Regular ventilation in the hotel
- Use cash tray to prevent contact infection
- Disinfection and cleaning of guest rooms: Disinfect doorknobs, switches, desks, etc.
- Disinfection and cleaning of public spaces: Regular disinfection of lobby, toilet, and elevator buttons
- Employee masks wore: Thorough wearing during work
- Employee health management: Carry out body temperature measurement (temperature measurement) before going to work
More info please click HERE.
- Energy-saving systems
- Refrigerator(with nothing left)
- Trouser Press
- Electronic toilets with seat heating
- Charger for mobile phone or smartphone
- Alarm clock
- Electric pot
- Safety deposit box
- Shampoo, conditioner, Body wash
- Face wash
- Deodorizer spray
- Toothbrush Set, Shaving Set, Comb, Cotton swab
- Shoe shine paper
- Clothes hanger
- Rain shower
- Bath towel
- Hand towel
- Body scrub towel
- Bath mat
- Washable slippers
- Bath amenities for Kids(Gift at the front desk)
Japanese and Western-style buffet ※ As part of measures to contain the spread of COVID-19, breakfast wil be served in the form of Japanese and Western breakfast plates instead of the buffet style for the time being.
Charge your day’s energy with food that is good for your body.
Approximately 50 types of dishes are available, including those made from ingredients produced in Osaka and delicatessen dishes that make use of the natural flavor of dashi stock.
Please enjoy your favourite dishes to the fullest in buffet style
|Opening hours||7:00 – 10:00 (last entry 9:30)|
|Location||First floor of the hotel|
Those who come by plane
・ From Itami Airport, please take a limousine bus to Osaka Station (Umeda Station) for about 30 minutes. and please change at Umeda Station for Shinsaibashi Station on the Subway Midosuji Line about 10 minutes, and after getting off, about 3 minutes on foot.
・ From Kansai International Airport, take a limousine bus to Namba Station for 50 minutes, from Namba Station to Midosuji Line Shinsaibashi Station in about 5 minutes, and after getting off, about 3 minutes on foot.
Those who come by train
・ Approximately 3 minutes on foot from Exit 1 of Shinsaibashi Station on the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line
※From March 23, 2021, Exit 1 of Shinsaibashi Station will be closed due to construction work.
Please use Crysta Nagahori Kita Exit 10.
Construction period:from March 23,2021 to the end of March 2026.
・ Approximately 6 minutes on foot from Exit 12 of Honmachi Station on the Osaka Metro Chuo Line
・ Approximately 9 minutes on foot from Exit 2 of Yotsubashi Station on the Osaka Metro Yotsubashi Line