Located in Kyoto. Twin Room (25m²) is available in this hotel. A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.
The main concept behind Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande KYOTO is showcasing the elegance and luxury of traditional Japanese styles and motifs.
Enjoy the famous Japanese hospitality spirit!
With 29 executive rooms (including 6 executive suites) we have 272 rooms altogether, all non-smoking.
The rooms are equipped with Simmons beds for a good night’s sleep.
We carefully choose high quality amenities in the guest rooms for your comfort and satisfaction.
Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto is located just a 5-minute walk from JR Kyoto Station. The hotel is an 18-minute walk from Tofuku-ji Temple and 2.3 km from Kiyomizu-dera Temple. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The property is 3 km from Kyoto International Manga Museum.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Infection prevention and hygiene management efforts
- Alcohol disinfectant is installed in various places such as the hotel entrance and front counter
- Install a clear sheet or board to prevent scattering on the front counter
- Regular ventilation in the hotel
- Use cash tray to prevent contact infection
- Disinfection and cleaning of guest rooms: Disinfect doorknobs, switches, desks, etc.
- Disinfection and cleaning of public spaces: Regular disinfection of lobby, toilet, and elevator buttons
- Employee masks wore: Thorough wearing during work
- Employee health management: Carry out body temperature measurement (temperature measurement) before going to work
More info please click HERE.
- air cleaner
- Matcha machine(Executive Floor)
- LCD monitor television
- Safety box
- hair dryer
- Tabletop mirror
- heated toilet seat
- Body soap
- Face & hand soap
- hair brush
- razor (with shaving cream)
- Room wear
- clothes hanger
- Deodorant spray
La Terrazza Restaurant
Start your day with a breakfast buffet at La Terazza!
They are waiting for you with fresh croissants and freshly made omelets every day, and delicious French toast to start off your day well.
They also serve Japanese-style breakfast with rice and the fish of the day. Enjoy the rich options at the buffet, and go for your old favorites, or try something completely new!
- Opening hours: 7:00am – 10:00am (Last entry 9:30am）
Approximately five minutes on foot from JR Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit.
Kamogawa West IC – Route 24 (Kawaramachi-dori), approximately 3 minutes to the north
Coin-Parking is available in an open air parking lot in the rear of the hotel.
Parking cannot be reserved in advance, as it works on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 22 parking spaces
From the Airport
- About 75 minutes from “Kansai International Airport” by JR Kyoto Limited Express “Haruka” to JR Kyoto Station
- About 90 minutes from “Kansai International Airport” by the Limousine Bus to JR Kyoto station