Located in Nagoya. Twin Room (22.7m²) is available in this hotel. The daily breakfast offers buffet and American options.
In a modern tower overlooking the Hori River, this polished hotel is a 9-minute walk from the Fushimi subway station and 3 km from the restored Nagoya Castle.
Featuring colorful decor and a contemporary vibe, the relaxed rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi and loaner smartphones, as well as flat-screen TVs, minifridges, and sitting areas. All provide tea and coffeemaking equipment. Female-only floors are available.
A breakfast buffet is served in a laid-back cafe. Other amenities include single-sex bathhouses, a sleek lobby lounge, and a coin-operated laundry. There’s also a female-only lounge. Parking can be arranged for a fee.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Infection prevention and hygiene management efforts
- Alcohol disinfectant is installed in various places such as the hotel entrance and front counter
- Install a clear sheet or board to prevent scattering on the front counter
- Regular ventilation in the hotel
- Use cash tray to prevent contact infection
- Disinfection and cleaning of guest rooms: Disinfect doorknobs, switches, desks, etc.
- Disinfection and cleaning of public spaces: Regular disinfection of lobby, toilet, and elevator buttons
- Employee masks wore: Thorough wearing during work
- Employee health management: Carry out body temperature measurement (temperature measurement) before going to work
More info please click HERE.
- 40 inch LCD monitor television (standard room)
- or 50 inch LCD monitor television
- safety box
- nano-care hair dryer
- drinking glass
- hand soap
- body soap
- bath towel
- face towel
ALLY’S nayabashi introduces the fascination of Aichi with the “Farm to Table” concept. Energize yourself with colorful and nutritious vegetable dishes at the New York style restaurant.
- Opening hours: 6:30 am-10:00 am (Order stop 9:30）
By Train or Subway
- Subway Higashiyama Line Fushimi Station Exit 7: about 5 minutes on foot
- Tsurumai Subway Line Fushimi Station Exit 7: about 5 minutes on foot
- JR Shinkansen Nagoya Station: about 15 minutes on foot
- JR Tokaido Main Line Nagoya Station: about 15 minutes on foot
- Kintetsu Nagoya Line Nagoya Station: about 15 minutes on foot
- Kintetsu Nagoya Main Line Kintetsu Nagoya Station: about 15 minutes on foot
About 3 minutes from the “Nishikibashi” exit of the Nagoya City Loop Line.
18 parking lots on surface level (1 disabled parking space)
- First come first serve basis (no reservation)
- If all parking lots are taken, we can guide you to nearby parking facilities, however, we cannot guarantee their availability.
From the Airport
- 60-80 minutes by taxi from Central Japan International Airport (Centrair)
- Centrair Limousine Bus Stop: About 5 minutes on foot from HILTON NAGOYA stop
Fare：one-way (Adults: 1200, children: 600)
Bus No.C-758City Center Loop Bus (In Japanese: Bus No. Ｃ－７５８都心ループバス)
Nagoya Station Bus Stop, Bus Stop No. 9(4 minutes, 2 stops)