Located in Namba, Osaka. Twin Room (17 m²) is available in this hotel. We offer 7 kinds of obanzai and 2 kinds of main dishes to choose from with 9 partitions. Please enjoy the daily menu.
Easy access to popular tourist destinations such as Dotonbori and Tsutenkaku in the center of the American Village. 4 minutes walk from Osaka Metro Shinsaibashi Station / 6 minutes walk from Namba Station / Good access to Yotsubashi Station, ideal for business trips and business use.
Guinness certified as the world’s first hotel where robots work.
“Henna Hotel” supports a comfortable hotel stay with various advanced technologies.
Have rooms equipped with “Robophone”, which serves as an exclusive concierge for guests and provides information on the hotel, tourist information, weather, news, etc.!
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Information on preventive measures against new coronavirus infection at the hotel
The implementation of cleaning and sterilization, such as health measures
[As infection prevention]
- Installation of disinfectant in the lobby
- Robot check-in / check-out is possible without face-to-face contact with employees
- Every 3 hours, lobby, customer common area, elevator, etc.
[Disinfection of parts that customers touch (24 hours)]
- Guest room doorknob, disinfection of guest room floor (until 21:00)
- Change the cup in the guest room to a paper cup
- Sterilize the inside of the room when cleaning the room (Television, air conditioner remote control, doorknob, refrigerator door inside and outside, table, toilet seat sterilization)
- Breakfast changed from buffet style to bento style
[Efforts for employees]
- When hotel staff go to work, temperature measurement
- Fill out physical condition management sheet
- Thorough wearing of hotel staff mask
- Disinfection in employee office
[Requests to Customers]
- Please wear a mask in the common area of the building.
- If you have a fever, cough, or are not feeling well, please contact the front desk.
During the Go to travel campaign, the government has announced that travelers should ensure that:
- Before traveling, check your physical condition such as temperature measurement, and refrain from traveling if you have a fever or have a cold symptom
- Also, actively use the contact confirmation app. Osaka Prefecture has a corona tracking system
- Post the QR code at the front desk.
- During the trip, ” new travel etiquette ” will be held. Do not go to or use places or facilities where denseness occurs.
- Cooperate with employee instructions regarding temperature measurement, identity verification, three-csity measures, and other infection prevention.
- It is advisable to refrain from group trips for young people, group trips for the elderly who are prone to becoming severely ill, and trips involving large groups of banquets .
- Free Wi-Fi in the entire building
- Outlet (installed for each bed)
- Breath Air Extra ®
- Hot water wash washlet toilet
- Air conditioner
- TV set
- Electric kettle
- Safety box
- bath towel
- Face towel
- Body shampoo
Miyako coffee shop
Notice for prevention of new coronavirus infection
Due to the announcement of the state of emergency in Osaka Prefecture, the restaurant will be closed all day for the following period.
● Target period: April 25th (Sun) -June 20th (Sun)
Due to the influence of the new coronavirus, breakfast is as follows.
|Opening hours||7:00-11:00 (LO 10:30)|
|Seats||84 seats (24 terrace seats)|
Access by train
Osaka Metro Midosuji Line ” Shinsaibashi ” Exit 7 About 4 minutes on foot
Osaka Metro Midosuji Line “Namba Station” Exit 25 About 6 minutes on foot
Number of parking lots
■ 1 unit (for people with disabilities only)
* Please contact us when making a reservation.