Located in Shinjuku, Tokyo. Twin Room (21m²) is available in this hotel. Cafe-Restaurant Stella serves international dishes.
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo is located in the Shinjuku Ward neighborhood in Tokyo, 3.9 km from National Theater and 6.4 km from Kabukiza Theater.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 17.7 km from the property. Shinjuku Ward is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, friendly locals and local food.This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Tokyo! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
Arguably one of the most vibrant, colourful cities in the world, Tokyo’s reputation as a fashion capital, food haven and mega city is well earned. Home to everything from skyscrapers to shrines to Pachinko joints, Tokyo is as multifaceted as they come.
Situated right in the heart of bustling Shinjuku, Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo enjoys a prime location in Kabukicho, Shinjuku’s main entertainment area. The serviced residence is located near the JR Shinjuku Station East exit and across the street from Shinjuku Ward Office. An 8-minute walk will bring you to JR Shinjuku Station, one of the world’s busiest transport hubs that connects central and western Tokyo by rail and subway. The Shinjuku Sanchome and Higashi Shinjuku metro stations are also located nearby.
The immediate area around the serviced residence is brimming with a myriad of entertainment outlets, restaurants, leading department stores, fashionable boutiques and mega-shopping complexes, all found within walking distance.
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo offers both leisure and corporate travellers a choice of 206 rooms ranging in size from 17.5sqm to 46.6sqm. Each of these rooms is fully furnished with contemporary furnishing and modern amenities, including cable and satellite television with Video-on-Demand.
In the interest of guests’ comfort and convenience, a wide range of amenities and facilities can be found within the residence – including an ice machine, vending machines for soft drinks and alcohol, foreign currency exchange machine and launderette. In the tradition of Japanese hospitality, the dedicated bilingual reception staff will provide a 24-hour personalised service to help guests with any queries that they may encounter around the clock.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © The Ascott Limited
Source: © The Ascott Limited
- Alarm clock
- Broadband internet access & Wi-Fi
- Electronic air cleaner (upon request)
- Home entertainment system with
- Blue ray player (upon request)
- Television with satellite channels
- DVD player (upon request)
- Humidifier (upon request)
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- In-room safe
- Small sized refrigerator
- Steam iron & ironing board (upon request)
- Trouser press (upon request)
- Free toiletries
- Bath or shower
- Toilet paper
Enjoy our daily buffet breakfast and go about daily routines with upmost convenience. A vending machine, convenience store, foreign exchange machine and launderette are also located within the residence.
- Opening hours: 7:00am – 10:00am (Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays: open until 10:30am)
- Location: 3F
Getting to Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
From Narita Airport:
- By Airport Limousine Bus: Take the airport limousine bus to Shinjuku station, which takes approximately 2 hours. Then take a taxi or walk about 15-20 minutes to get to the residence.
- By Narita Express: Take the Narita Express train to Shinjuku station, which takes approximately 80 minutes. From the Shinjuku Station east exit, take an 8-minute walk to get to the residence.
From Haneda Airport:
- By Airport limousine Bus (60 minutes): Take the airport limousine bus to Shinjuku station, which takes approximately 40 minutes. Then take a taxi or walk about 15-20 minutes to get to the residence.
- By Train (60 minutes): Take the Keikyu line to Shinagawa station and change to JR Yamanote line to Shinjuku station. From the Shinjuku Station east exit, take an 8-minute walk to get to the residence.
Nearest public transport from Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
Subway station: Shinjuku Sanchome station (5-minute walk from Exit B9 )
Railway station: Shinjuku station (8-minute walk from East Exit)