Located in Asakusa, Tokyo. Twin Room (16 m²) is available in this hotel. Breakfast is available from 7.00am to 9.30am.
Opened in July 2012 and well-positioned in Asakusa, Agora Place Asakusa is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Tokyo. The hotel lies one kilometer from the city center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. With the city’s main attractions, such as Taiko Drum Museum, Jakotsu-Yu, and Asakusa Rox, within close reach, visitors to the hotel will just love its location. Take advantage of a wealth of unrivaled services and amenities at this Tokyo hotel. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including a restaurant, laundry service/dry cleaning, and an elevator. Hotel accommodations have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience with an in-room safe, desk, air conditioning, television, and laptop safe box in each room. The hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at Agora Place Asakusa.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © Agora Hospitalities Co., Ltd.
Source: © Agora Hospitalities Co., Ltd.
About new coronavirus infection prevention measures 2020.12.09
Agora Kanazawa has formulated guidelines for the prevention of new coronavirus infections so that customers can stay comfortably in a safe and secure space, and will take the following measures to strengthen infection prevention and ensure thorough hygiene management.
[Main measures for business facilities such as shared spaces, guest rooms, restaurants, etc.]
- 1. Installation of disinfectant solution
- ・Disinfectant solution is installed in the lobby, restaurants, shops, and restrooms on each floor.
- 2. Strengthening of regular disinfection
- ・ Alcohol disinfection is carried out on door knobs, doors, escalator handrails, elevator buttons, and other areas that customers often touch.
- 3. Installation of acrylic board
- ・ For the purpose of preventing droplet infection, partitions are installed at the front counter and accounting counter with acrylic board.
- 4. The layout is such that the distance between the restaurant and the table is sufficiently secured.
- ・ We disinfect tables and counters every time customers change.
- ・ Customers who come in multiples are requested to avoid facing each other and to sit diagonally.
- ・ As a general rule, please pay at the table.
[Efforts for employees]
- 1. Physical condition and health management at the time of commuting
- ・ Employees should measure the temperature, and if they have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher or 1 degree higher than normal fever, or if they have cold symptoms, We have decided whether or not to accept it, and we are waiting at home.
- 2. Wearing masks when serving customers
- ・ Staff engaged in services wear masks or face guards.
- 3. Strengthening disinfection in staff common areas and offices
- ・ We have installed disinfectant solutions in employee facilities such as entrances, offices, lockers, break spaces, and restrooms to ensure thorough disinfection.
- 4. Implementation of staggered work, etc.
- ・ We carry out commuting to avoid busy hours of public transportation to prevent infection.
- 5. Refrain from going out unnecessarily and urgently
- ・ Be careful about unnecessarily urgent outside work and business trips, and in principle, we advise you to prohibit personal gatherings and events where an unspecified number of people gather.
[Requests to Customers]
- 1. We ask for your cooperation in disinfecting your hands and wearing a mask when you visit us.
- 2. At the time of staying, we cooperate with temperature measurement (non-contact type) and confirm the health condition. Customers who have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher, or who are not in good physical condition, are not allowed to enter the museum.
- 3. If you are not feeling well when you come to the hotel, please contact the hotel staff.
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Alarm clock
- Wardrobe or closet
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation
- Free toiletries
- Bath or shower
- Toilet paper
Breakfast is available from 7.00am to 9.30am.
- 1 minute walk from B2 Exit of Tawaramchi Staion(Ginza line)
- 6 minutes walk from A1 Exit of Asakusa Station(Asakusa line)
- 5 minutes walk from A5 Exit of Kuramae Staion(Oedo line)
Access of Ginza subway line
Access from Airport
From Narita International Airport
Total travel time: approx. 60min. Total fare: ¥2,690
Narita International Airport → (Keisei Skyliner approx. 40min )
→ Nippori Station → (JR Keihin-Tohoku Line approx. 4min) → Ueno Station
→(Tokyo metro Ginza line appox. 3min)Tawaramachi Station
Total travel time: approx. 80min. Total fare: ¥1,390
Narita International Airport → (Keisei Access Express approx. 68min )
→ Asakusa Station→(Tokyo metro Ginza line appox. 2min)Tawaramachi Station
From Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)
Total travel time: approx.45min. Total fare: ¥690
Tokyo International Airport (Haneda) → (Keikyu Line Airport Limited Express approx. 40min )
→ Asakusa Station →7minute walk from exitA1
TOKYO DISNEY LAND
<By train> approx. 40min
Take the Ginza line from “Tawaramachi” station to “Ueno” station transfer to Hibiya Line to “Hatchobori” station transfer to JR keiyo line to “Maihama”
<By train> approx. 25min
Take the Ginza line from “Tawaramachi” station to “Ginza” transfer to Hibiya line to “Kamiyacho” station
TOKYO SKY TREE
<By Bus> approx. 10min
Take the bus from “Asakusa Kotobuki” bus stop to “TOKYO SKYTREE station”
<By train> approx. 10min
Take the Ginza line from “Tawaramachi” station to “Asakusa” station transfer to Tobu SKYTREE line to “Tokyo Sky Tree station”
<By train> approx. 20min
Take the Ginza line from “Tawaramachi” station to “Kanda” transfer to JR Yamanote line to “Akihabara” station transfer to JR Sobu line to “Suidobashi”
<By train> approx. 30min
Take the Ginza line from “Tawaramachi” station to “Kanda” transfer to JR Chuo line to “Shinjuku” station
<By train> approx. 45min
Take the Ginza line from “Tawaramachi” station to “Kanda” transfer to JR Chuo line to “Mitaka” station
Tsukiji fish market
<By train> approx. 25min
Take the Oedo line from “Kuramae” station to “Tsukijishijou” station
<By train> approx. 35min
Take the Ginza line from “Tawaramachi” station to “Shimbashi” transfer to Yurikamome Line to “Odaibakaihin Park” station.