Located in Shizuoka. Twin Room (19㎡) is available here. Breakfast is served in a box and can be taken away to be eaten anywhere you like.
Smart stay makes today’s journey an active one. It turns your mind ON. The base of your trip. Prince Smart Inn.
With a stay at Prince Smart Inn Atami in Atami, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Atami Sun Beach and Ajiro Hot Spring. This hotel is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Lake Ashi and 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from Hakone Shrine.
The hotel’s design concept is “Simple”, “Seamless” and “Stylish”.From the hotel’s entrance to the lobby and guest rooms, the hotel’s design is unified to make your stay “smart”.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Compact, yet functional and convenient, it is designed for you. The smart speakers and smart mirror allow you to enjoy a smart stay. On the walls of the guestrooms, we display the Scandia moss plant, which is believed to be effective in absorbing odours and adjusting moisture levels.
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
The Prince Hotels have developed the Prince Safety Commitment as a new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable to provide guests with safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay.
They are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time the guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
They will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
They will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. They ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, we ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. They will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
They will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. They will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, we will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safety and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. We will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
*They have a system in place to communicate with and seek guidance from public health centers.
- satellite TV (complimentary)
- satellite TV
- Internet (WiFi)
- hair dryer
- trouser press (available to borrow)
- iron (available to borrow)
- Individual temperature control
- electric kettle (available to borrow)
- toilet with washlet
- liquid soap
- body soap
- bath towel
Restaurant & Caffe(BEAUTE)
A restaurant-cafe serving food and sweets made from local produce. Beer, cocktails and other alcoholic drinks are also available for visitors who are not staying at the hotel.
Breakfast is served in a box and can be taken away to be eaten anywhere you like.
Prince Hotels in the Takanawa and Shinagawa Area offer guests its own original MICE services. It combines the initial letter of four different businesses: Meeting, Incentive, Convention and Exhibition. To assist business people with arranging for the above-mentioned occasions, we can provide you with venues, accommodation and option plans that suit the needs, the objectives of the meeting and your budget.
|Dimensions (LxW;m)||6.5-6.6 x 6.2-6.5|
Houo, Jako, Kinkei
|Dimensions (LxW;m)||10.1-10.3 x 5.9|
|Dimensions (LxW;m)||10.9 x 7.9|
|Dimensions (LxW;m)||23.6 x 9.8|
Click HERE for more information.
- 4-minute walk from JR Atami Station Exit