Located in Shinagawa, Tokyo. Twin Room (32m²) is available here. Guests can start their day with a breakfast at Grand Café Patio.
From the nearby JR Shinagawa Station, Shibuya, Harajuku and Akihabara areas are all 15 minutes or less away by train. Tokyo Big Sight Convention Center and the Roppongi area are both 3.4 mi away, and the Ginza area is 4 mi away.
This multifaceted facility fuses the traditions of the historic Takanawa area with sophisticated advances to provide a space where you can reset and recharge.
The Club Floors are located on the 12th to 15th floors of the upper level. Equipped with a new 24-hour gym for guests only, as well as other amenities, the hotel offers a space where you can enjoy a more comfortable, more satisfying stay.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Source: © PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
The Prince Hotels have developed the Prince Safety Commitment as a new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable to provide guests with safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay.
They are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time the guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
They will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
They will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. They ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, we ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. They will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. They will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
They will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. They will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, we will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safety and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. We will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
*They have a system in place to communicate with and seek guidance from public health centers.
- Voice mail system
- High-speed Internet connection(Free)
- Bidet-type toilet with warm water
- Hair dryer
- Electric kettle
- Air Purifier Humidifier
- Body soap
- Shower cap
- Cotton swabs
- Cotton swab
- Ladies’ personal care accessories
PATIO Grand Café
Relax and enjoy a morning break in the bright restaurant interior with its open kitchen and sense of spaciousness.
The entire space can also be reserved for parties at lunch or dinner time.
|Seating||114 (20 seats of terrace)|
|Opening Hours||6:30A.M. – 10:30A.M.|
Source: © PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Prince Hotels in the Takanawa and Shinagawa Area offer guests its own original MICE services. It combines the initial letter of four different businesses: Meeting, Incentive, Convention and Exhibition. To assist business people with arranging for the above-mentioned occasions, we can provide you with venues, accommodation and option plans that suit the needs, the objectives of the meeting and your budget.
|Dimensions (LxW;m)||6.5-6.6 x 6.2-6.5|
Houo, Jako, Kinkei
|Dimensions (LxW;m)||10.1-10.3 x 5.9|
|Dimensions (LxW;m)||10.9 x 7.9|
|Dimensions (LxW;m)||23.6 x 9.8|
Click HERE for more information.
A 5-minute walk from the Takanawa exit of Shinagawa Station, servicing the Shinkansen Line, JR Lines, and Keihin Kyuko Line. Arrive from Haneda Airport Station, on the Keihin Kyuko Line, in as little as 14 minutes if you take a rapid limited express train. The Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa is also conveniently located for easy access from the expressways in the capital. There is also a Toei subway station a 3-minute walk from the hotel, for easy access to all parts of Tokyo.
The Guest Service Desk at the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa provides information on the limousine bus service to Narita Airport, as well as any other information you may require for business or pleasure. For more information, see the Services page for the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa. The Guest Service Desk assists guests by providing information and helping to plan itineraries.
- From Shinagawa Station (Takanawa Exit) of Shinkansen/JR Line/Keikyu Kine, it is 5 minutes walking.
- From Toei Subway Asakusa Line Takanawadai Station, it is 3 minutes walking.
- From Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 14 minutes at the fastest.
- From Haneda Airport International Terminal Station to Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line, it takes 11 minutes at the fastest.
Arriving guests may use the free shuttle bus that runs from Shinagawa Station.
Shinagawa Station→The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo→Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa→Grand Prince Hotel Shin Takanawa→Shinagawa Station.
※Please note that the bus schedule may be delayed due to traffic conditions. Inquire at the hotel’s bell stand for more details.
- From Haneda Airport, it takes 30 minutes.
- From Tokyo Station, it takes 20 minutes.
- From Hamamatsucho Station of JR Line and Tokyo Monorail, it takes 10 minutes.
- From Ginza, it takes 15 minutes.
By Limousine Bus: