Located in Kobe, Hyogo. Twin Room (17m²) is available here. A Western breakfast is served at the breakfast room, and Restaurant San Michele also offers western meals.
Hotel Monte Hermana Kobe Amalie, located in Bay Area, Kobe, is a popular choice for travelers. The hotel lies from the city center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations. Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Hotel Monte Hermana Kobe Amalie is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Top features of the hotel include laundromat, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, car park. In addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts. Many rooms even provide television LCD/plasma screen, air conditioning, heating, desk, mini bar to please the most discerning guest. Besides, the hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Whatever your reason for visiting Kobe, the Hotel Monte Hermana Kobe Amalie is the perfect venue for an exhilarating and exciting break away.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Our Countermeasures Against the spread of COVID-19
Dear Valued Guests,
Thank you for your continued patronage of Hotel Monterey Group.
Hotel Monterey Group is taking countermeasures against the COVID-19 pandemic so our guests can rest at ease.
We ask for your cooperation and understanding regarding the countermeasures stated below.
■ Antibacterial Wet Wipes w/ Alcohol and Heat-Resistant Paper Cups
We are providing guests with antibacterial wet wipes w/ alcohol and heat-resistant paper cups as part its countermeasures against the COVID-19 pandemic. Guests can avail of this amenity during check-in. Each person may only receive one of each item.
*Quantities are limited. Please note that this amenity is only valid while supplies last.
■ Staff’s Efforts● All of our staff wear masks when serving guests and some are also wear face guards/protective glasses when serving customers.
● Plexiglass barriers are installed at Front Desk and Cashier.
● Staff undergoes daily body temperature and health inspections. Those with fevers or are of poor health will be staying at home. Our staff is also educated on wearing masks when working, frequent and thorough handwashing, gargling, and disinfecting their fingers with alcohol.
● Carry out regular ventilation.
● Regularly disinfect our elevators, toilets, and other public spaces frequently touched by our guests (via alcohol).
● Highly recommend paying via electronic payment when settling your bill. We use cash trays for cash and credit card payments.
■Requests for Guests● Please wear masks.
● Please use hand sanitizers located at some area at the hotel.
● Please cooperate with temperature screening.
(For guests shown to have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher on our temperature inspection during check-in, we recommend for them to stay in their room and be examined by a medical institution.)
● Please wash your hands and gargle.
● Please keep social distances.
● Please note that we will not accept guests with fevers or are in poor health.
● The smoking room may be temporarily unavailable or have its capacity restricted.
*Guest must fill out our check sheet concerning their physical condition and travel history.
- Writing Desk
- Letter Set (stationary, envelopes)
- Laundry Bag
- Complimentary Internet (LAN connection)
- Wardrobe (coat-hangers, shoe-shine, shoe-horn)
- Toilet (with bidet)
- Air Conditioner (hot & cold)
- Air purifier / Humidifier (Plasmacluster filter)
- Hand Towels
- Face Towels
- Bath Towels
- Bath Mat
- Body Soap
- Medicinal Hand / Face Soap
- Toothbrush Set
Self amenities are prepared at the reception.Please take it freely
Hotel Monte Hermana Kobe Amalie serves a buffet breakfast that combines Japanese and Western dishes.
- Business hours 7: 00-10: 00 (Last order 9:30)
- Venue 1F “Lafesta”
On the train
- 7 minutes walk from JR “Sannomiya” station / West exit.
Information from JR Sannomiya Station to the hotel
- 9 minutes walk from the West Exit of “Kobe Sannomiya” Station on the Hanshin Main Line
- 5 minutes walk from the West Exit of “Kobe Sannomiya” Station on the Hankyu Kobe Line
- A 2-minute walk from West Exit 3 of Sannomiya Subway Station
* Turn west from the torii gate in front of Ikuta Shrine and walk along Ikuta Shrine. The hotel entrance will be on your left.
From the airport
- From Itami Airport
Get off at “Itami Airport” → “Kobe Sannomiya” and walk for about 8 minutes
South Terminal 16th stop 7:45, last 21:10
North Terminal 6th stop 7:50, last 21:15
・Time required: Approximately 40 minutes
- From Kansai Airport
“Kansai Airport” → (JR Kansai Airport Rapid Service) → “Osaka” → (JR Kobe Line) → After getting off at “Sannomiya” station, about 7 minutes on foot from the west exit
, time required: about 1 hour 30 Minutes
/ Fee: Adults 2,360 yen, Children 1,180 yen
* Time / fee is when using the limited express “Haruka”
“Kansai International Airport” → Get off at “Kobe Sannomiya” and walk about 8 minutes
Kansai Airport Platform 6 First train 6: 30, Last train 23:50
・ Time required: Approximately 65 minutes * Approximately 50 minutes via Rokko Island
- From Kobe Airport
[Using Port Liner]
About 7 minutes on foot from “Kobe Airport” → “Sannomiya” exit
・ Time required: about 30 minutes
- 5 minutes from Kyobashi Interchange on Route 3 (Kobe Line) of the Hanshin Expressway.
- 5 minutes from Shin-Kobe Station on the Sanyo Shinkansen line.
Founded in the early 3rd century, this prominent, traditional Shinto shrine is among Japan’s oldest.
Distance: 1 min. from hotel (by foot)
Kobe Muslim Mosque
Opened in 1935, Japan’s first mosque features stained glass windows & 2 minarets.
Distance: 5 min. from hotel (by foot)
Kitano Meister Garden
Craft workshops & shops for sweets or food like Kobe beef & Japanese sake in an old primary school.
Distance: 5 min. from hotel (by foot)
Vibrant covered passageway between buildings offering diverse retail stores & many restaurants.
Distance: 7 min. from hotel (by foot)
Don Quijote Sannomiya
Convenience store with groceries & household items, plus take-out sushi & other prepared foods.
Distance: 2 min. from hotel (by foot)
Convenience chain offering grab-&-go bites & beverages, plus assorted newsstand items.
Distance: 3 min. from hotel (by foot)