Located in Kyoto. Twin Room (20m²) is available here. Cafe-restaurant which offers buffet style breakfast.
The hotel is a 15-minute walk to Nijo Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. JR Kyoto Station is just a 6-minute train ride away, and Fushimi Inari Shrine can be accessed within a 15-minute train ride.
Clean and modern rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, a fridge and a desk. The private bathroom features a shower and a hairdryer.
The Premium Urban Hotel offers free luggage storage services at the 24-hour front desk. Drinks vending machines are available on site.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
About our response to the spread of new coronavirus (COVID-19) infectionInformation
In response to the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), the Urban Hotel Group has taken the following infection prevention and spread prevention measures to protect the safe and secure environment of customers and employees.
[Main Initiatives of Urban Hotel Group]
- Strengthening hand sanitizer (weakly acidic hypochlorous acid water / rubbing alcohol)
Working to create an environment that is easier for customers to use by adding hand sanitizer water to the entrance, floors, restaurants, restrooms, etc.
- Thorough ventilation
Ventilate the lobby, guest room corridors, large communal baths, and restaurant doors by opening them for a certain period of time. In addition, strive to ventilate by opening doors and windows while cleaning the guest rooms.
- Reinforcement of regular disinfection
The hotels appropriately disinfect areas that customers often touch , such as doorknobs, doors, buttons in elevators, and toilet doors .
- Carrying out indoor disinfection after cleaning the guest room
Thoroughly disinfect the most frequently touched parts of the guest room such as door handles, lighting switches, TV remote controls, and receivers.
- Wearing masks for service staff
In consideration of your health, safety and public health, all service staff will wear masks.
- Checking the health condition of the guest at the hotel
At the time of check-in, the temperature is measured with a non-contact type thermometer.
- Restrictions or closure of fitness and public baths
Fitness and public baths exclusively for guests are subject to restrictions or closures depending on the number of guests.
- About restaurant support
Will limit the number of people and secure the space between the seats. They would like to ask the customers for the cooperation in disinfecting their hands and wearing vinyl gloves.
[Efforts for employees]
- Wearing a mask when going to and from work
Distribute masks to group employees and oblige them to wear them when they go to work.
- Physical condition check at work
The staff always measures the body temperature before going to work. Employees with fever or poor physical condition are kept waiting at home until two days have passed after their condition has recovered.
- Expansion of alcohol disinfectant solution in the back space
The hotels have added hand sanitizer water to ensure that the hands are disinfected after entering the office or using the restroom.
- Establishing a management system for people who are in poor physical condition
The hotels have introduced a behavioral standard for people who are in poor physical condition and a system for managing the health status of employees.
- Refrain from going out unnecessarily and attending meetings
Unnecessary and unurgent business trips of employees are prohibited, overseas travel is prohibited, meetings / events where an unspecified number of people gather, and attendance at meals / meetings at the workplace level, etc. We are instructing you to refrain from doing so.
[Request to customers]
- The hotels ask for your cooperation in alcohol disinfection / weakly acidic hypochlorous acid water disinfection at the time of your visit so that our customers can use our facility with peace of mind.
- Apologize for customers who have a fever or who are not in good physical condition, but kindly ask that you refrain from visiting the museum.
- If you feel that you are not feeling well, please contact the staff near you.
- Customers who are not in good physical condition due to fever, cough, etc. are kindly requested to refrain from using the large communal bath.
In consideration of this special situation, the hotels have changed the cancellation policy.
Even if you cancel a reservation that requires advance payment or deposit, will endeavor to process the refund to the customer as quickly as possible.
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Alarm clock
- Air conditioning
- Seating Area
- Satellite channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Air purifiers installed
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation
- Free toiletries
- Bath or shower
- Toilet paper
Nutritionally balanced breakfast
We offer a handmade buffet made by the chef.
You can enjoy it in a space where you can use it with confidence.
|Business Hours||6:30 a.m.-10:00a.m. (LO 9:30a.m.)|
Transportation to the hotel
Built in 1603, this cyprus-wood castle with extensive gardens was a home for the shogun Ieyasu.
Distance: 15 min. from hotel (by foot)
Convenience store chain offering a wide variety of hot & cold drinks & snacks. Many offer fuel.
Distance: 15 min. from hotel (by foot)
Nijō Station is a railway station in Kashiba, Nara Prefecture, Japan.
Distance: 5 min. from hotel (by foot)
Kyoto International Manga Museum
Museum featuring an extensive array of Japanese comic books & graphic novels, plus reading areas.
Distance: 20 min. from hotel (by foot)
Kitano Tenmangu Shrine
Historic 10th-century shrine with gardens & an annual tree-blossom festival & tea ceremony.
Distance: 24 min. from hotel (by foot)
Life Nijo Station
Distance: 2 min. from hotel (by foot)