Located in Hiroshima. Standard Twin Room (23㎡) is available here. Buffet restaurant and steak & seafood restaurant are also on site.
Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima is situated in an ideal location approximately 15 minutes by car from central Hiroshima, surrounded by the Setonaikai National Park. All 510 guest rooms provide a view of the Seto Inland Sea, a location home to numerous favorite destinations such as Hiroshima Bay. Tourist sites such as Miyajima and Etajima can be accessed by high-speed boat from the pier outside the hotel.
The hotel also provide relaxation facilities, such as Hiroshima Hot Spring “Seto-no-yu”, where you can unwind with a view of the ever-changing Seto Inland Sea, and Spa The Blue Prince, where you can experience an original spa treatment plan that incorporates the blessings of nature.
When it’s time for business, guests will appreciate the conference rooms and business center. The hotel also offers a concierge service and travel desk. All guestrooms feature a variety of comforts such as Internet access, a big window with wonderful view, plasma television, a soothing bathtub, air conditioner, and desk.
Guests will find Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima to be an excellent property for their visit to Hiroshima. Please enjoy your stay with the best service and omotenashi.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Source: ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
We, the Prince Hotels, have developed the Prince Safety Commitment as a new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable us to provide our guests with safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay with us.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time our guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
We will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and our staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
We will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to our guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. We ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, we ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. We will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. We will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. We will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
We will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. We will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, we will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safety and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. We will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
*We have a system in place to communicate with and seek guidance from public health centers.
- LCD TV (Over-the-Air channels)
- Hair dryer
- Bidet-type toilet with warm water
- Electric kettle
- Body soap
- Face & hand wash
- Shower cap
- Body sponge
- Green tea
Top of Hiroshima
The Restaurant Between the Air and the Sea
Look out over a 360-degree panoramic view of the Seto Inland Sea and Hiroshima City while enjoying a buffet of our chef’s specialty dishes. For a sophisticated evening, unwind over our original cocktails.
The price includes a service charge and consumption tax.
Please be advised that oocasionally menu change based on availability on the market.
Kindly inform your waiter prior to ordering if you are allergic to certain food stuff or are observing dietary restrictions.
Children under 12 are not allowed after 21:30
Source: ©️ PRINCE HOTELS, INC
Map & Direction
From Hiroshima Airport
- By Car:
About 1 hour to Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima. (About 45 minutes via Hiroshima Expressway)
- By Bus:
It takes about 45 minutes by Limousine Bus to Hiroshima Station.
From Hiroshima Station
- By Hotel Bus:
Courtesy Bus for hotel guests is available from Shinkansen Exit (North Exit), it takes about 30 minutes.
《Click here for the information of Free Shuttle Bus》
- By Public Bus:
It takes about 40 minutes by taking Hiroshima Bus No. 21 Ujina Line bound for Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima.
It is available from South Exit A-3 Bus Stop.
※ Please note that only the one with プ on the timetable will arrive at Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima.
《Click here for the timetable of the bus to Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima》
《Click here for the timetable of New Year holidays（12/31～1/3）》
- By Taxi:
About 20 minutes. (Around ¥2,400)
- By Streetcar:
It takes about 45 minutes to Motoujina-guchi Station.
From Motoujina-guchi Streetcar Station
- About 15 minutes walk.
From Hiroshima Port
- On Foot: About 20 minutes.
- By Car: About 3 minutes.
Motouijina is a beautiful island in Hiroshima.In 1950 it was designated as a national park. Here you can enjoy nature-watching, walking or jogging on one of the trails through the forest.
Distance: 10 min. from hotel (by foot)
Youme Town Miyuki
Museum showcasing European impressionist & modern Japanese art, plus a quiet courtyard.
Distance: 8 min. from hotel (by car)
Hiroshima Bay Marina
A boat cruise including the Miyajima Great Torii Gate and an evening view of the Hiroshima Bay Area.
Distance: 6 min. from hotel (by foot)
Peacecle Rental Bike
Rent a bike in Hiroshima. You can rent and return a bicycle at any bicycle parking lot you like!!
Distance: 4 min. from hotel (by foot)