Located in Tokyo. Deluxe Twin Room (45 m²) is available here. The restaurant serves four types of breakfasts that complement the varying lifestyles of guests.
Perfectly situated away from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo, this Akasaka property provides a restful stay whether visiting for leisure or business. Being in the heart of downtown Tokyo, it’s a convenient 10-minute car ride from Tokyo Station and 30 minutes from Tokyo International Airport (Haneda). Within the vicinity are major points of interest such as the peaceful Hie Shrine, Akasaka Biz Tower, and Sanno Park Tower.
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu is situated very conveniently in Akasaka, the heart of downtown Tokyo. It is located with easy access to famous shopping and dining areas such as Ginza, Roppongi, Shibuya, Omotesando or Harajuku. 4 different subway lines stations are directly connected the hotel building. Guests are able to savor the quiet natural surroundings of Hie Shrine, a serene space surrounded by natural beauty where it is possible to escape the hustle and bustle of Tokyo. The Capitol Hotel Tokyu named five-stars hotel by Forbes Travel Guide in its official 2021 Star Rating Announcement.
Rooms at Tokyu Capitol Hotel offer a softly lit blend of the old and new, with paper screens and a large flat-screen TV. A minibar and a large private bathroom with a bathtub are included. Free toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer are provided.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © TOKYU HOTELS
New Coronavirus Infection Prevention Measures
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu has obtained the “Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED ™ with Forbes Travel Guide”
Created jointly by the world-renowned travel guide “Forbes Travel Guide” and a major American health and wellness company “Sharecare” to build trust with customers and travel agencies in the post-Corona era. Authentication. It is given to facilities that meet more than 360 items that minimize public health risks, including the new coronavirus, and the content of the examination takes into consideration not only the hygiene of the hotel but also the health of customers and staff. It has been formulated.
- Temperature measurement with a high-performance thermal camera for all visitors (In principle, those with a body temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher should refrain from using it.)
- Disinfectants are installed at the entrance of the building, each elevator hall on the guest room floor, the dressing room, and other places in the building.
- Thorough regular disinfection and cleaning of parts of the building that are often touched by human hands
- Number of people when using the elevator
- Ensuring social distance
- Installed ozone sterilization deodorizer in the elevator (added on January 12, 2021)
Employee safety measures
- Fill out daily temperature measurement and health care check sheets
- Wearing a mask, washing hands and disinfecting thoroughly
- Thorough disinfection at the employee entrance
- Thorough disinfection of elevators, doorknobs, etc. in the backyard on a regular basis
- If you are not feeling well or if your body temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher, do not go to work and wait at home.
- Employee break space, locker room, cafeteria, etc. limit the number of people, thorough disinfection
- Installed a powerful commercial air purifier in the employee cafeteria (added on January 12, 2021)
Click HERE for more detail information.
- Japanese green tea set
- bath towels
- face towels
- body wash
- facial & hand soap
- toothbrush set
- safety box
- shower cap
- hair brush
- body towel
- hot water pot
- hair dryer
- air purifier
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Electric kettle
- Pay-per-view channels
- Flat-screen TV
Start the day with the soft light of the morning
Enjoy breakfast that suits your lifestyle.
Enjoy an elegant time with fruit juice and Torajan Torajan blended coffee using the best coffee beans of the Arabica variety.
Room Service -In Room Dining
A relaxing space for private dining
Turn your room into a restaurant only for customers who don’t mind the time and noise. Please enjoy yourself while relaxing.
The menu is available from the all-day dining “ORIGAMI” and the Japanese cuisine “Suiren”.
Location & Access
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
Address : 2-10-3, Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0014
Guests using public transportation
- Direct access to the Subway (Tameike-sanno Sta. / Kokkai-gijidomae Sta.) at B2 Floor, with connection to four subway lines:
- Namboku Line, Chiyoda Line, Ginza Line(220m) and Marunouchi Line(435m)
If traveling by air
- 45-60 mins by Airport Limousine Bus or car from Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)
- 80-120 mins by Airport Limousine Bus or car from New Tokyo International Airport (Narita)
If traveling by car
- 10 mins by car from Tokyo Station
- 3 mins by car from Kasumigaseki Exit of Shuto Expressway
7-Eleven Tokyu Capitol Tower Store
Offers food & beverages, daily necessities, and office supplies. ATM located within the store.
Access: 3 m (1-minute walk)
Opening Hours: Every day 24 hours
Complex of Shinto shrines & gardens holding several auspicious annual festivals & events.
Access: 4 m (1 minute by walk)
Opening Hours: Every day (06 AM – 05 PM)
Okamura Chair Museum
Learn a lot about the Made in Japan office chair. Their passion towards engineering contribution to people.
Access: 120 m (1 minute by walk)
Suntory hall in the heart of Tokyo, now considered as the most pretigious concert hall in Japan.
Access: 700 m (10 minutes by walk)
The Tokyo Imperial Palace is the main residence of the Emperor of Japan. It is a large park-like area located in the Chiyoda district of the Chiyoda ward of Tokyo and contains several buildings including the main palace, some residences of the Imperial Family, an archive, museums and administrative offices
Access: 1,8 km (6 minutes by car)
Complex housing offices, restaurants & art museums, plus a skyscraper with a roof observation deck.
Access: 2 km (10 minutes by car)
Open 24 Hours
Reminiscent of the Eiffel Tower, this landmark features observation areas & other attractions.
Access: 2,3 km (7 minutes by car)
Opening Hours: Wed – Mon (10 AM – 09 PM)