Located in Gifu. Standard Twin Room (21 m²) is available here. Homemade breakfast menu that pleases our guests by using safe and local ingredients.
A 5-minute walk from JR Ogaki Station, Quinn Tessa Hotel Ogaki offers bright rooms with free wired internet, massage services and 2 restaurants. Bicycle rentals are available. Quintessa Hotel Ogaki is a 5-minute drive from Ogaki Castle. Yoro Waterfall is a 40-minute drive away.
The air-conditioned rooms at Quinn Tessa Hotel Ogaki are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A refrigerator and a tea/coffee maker are provided.
Japanese Restaurant Ajisai offers specialties with seasonal themes, while Casual Dining Lavanda serves Western and Japanese dishes.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © Japan Tomaru
Source: © QUINTESSA
Start thorough measures against coronavirus infection and go to a hotel where you can stay with more peace of mind
About room cleaning
- A sterilized sticker is attached after the sterilization process of the doorknob, remote controller, etc.
- The cleaning staff wears masks and gloves for cleaning.
- All teacups and cups in the guest rooms have been changed to disposable paper cups.
- We have installed disinfectant deodorant sprays that customers can use in all guest rooms.
- We thoroughly ventilate during cleaning.
- We thoroughly disinfect the following areas that customers often come into direct contact with by wiping them with sodium hypochlorite disinfectant and alcohol disinfectant.
About common area cleaning
- We regularly wipe off parts that are often touched by customers, such as elevator buttons and doorknobs, for disinfection with sodium hypochlorite disinfectant.
- We thoroughly ventilate regularly, such as opening automatic doors.
About restaurants and other common areas
- We will set a maximum number of people who can use smoking rooms and coin-operated laundry at one time to prevent crowding.
- Based on the social distance, the layout is such that the seats are separated and the distance between customers is maintained.
- If you are serving a buffet meal, you will be required to wear a mask. (We will give it to customers who do not have it.) We also give simple gloves to customers who want it.
Request to customers
- Customers who have traveled overseas within the past 14 days are requested to fill out the “Questionnaire on Prevention of Coronavirus Infection”.
- At check-in, we will measure your body temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- We ask for your cooperation in alcohol disinfection when you visit our hotel or our facility so that our customers can use our facility with peace of mind.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused by fever or poor physical condition, but please refrain from visiting the museum.
- If you feel unwell, please contact your local staff.
- Electric Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Warm Water Bidet Toilet
- Body soap
- Hair Brush
The restaurant aim to serve a healthy, homemade breakfast menu that pleases our guests by using safe and local ingredients.
A must have breakfast dish at hotels is eggs which we prepare to order. Diners can enjoy a freshly-cooked, silky, and melt-in-your-mouth omelets and scrambled eggs.
Source: © QUINTESSA
Scrambled eggs, omelets, and Yoro pork shabu shabu. Will serve them to order to deliver them fresh to your table.
Obanzai with gentle flavors, made with seasonal ingredients. Please enjoy the excellence in the flavors and presentation of ingredients.
An original homemade breakfast made using hand-picked local ingredients, designed to be safe, reassuring, and healthy.
There are takeaway coffee cups in the breakfast hall for the diners to enjoy their coffee in their rooms. Please feel free to take one back after your breakfast.
About five minutes’ walk from JR & Yoro Tetsudo Ogaki Station
City of water, Ogaki.It offers a seasonal scenery and is also within a walking distance from Ogaki Station.
Please use as a base for tourism and business.
By Chubu Centrair International Airport
Ōgaki Station is a railway station in the city of Ōgaki, Gifu Prefecture, Japan, shared by Central Japan Railway Company and the private railway operators Tarumi Railway and Yōrō Railway.
Distance: 6 min. from Hotel
The castle that became the base of the Western Army during the Battle of Sekigahara. The existing castle was rebuilt in 1959, and the former Honmaru and Ninomaru are now Ogaki Park. It is a graceful castle with four floors and four floors, and is a symbol of the castle town of Ogaki.
Distance: 7 min. from Hotel
Oku no Hosomichi Musubi no Chi Memorial Hall
Ogaki is the final destination of the poet Basho Matsuo’s “Oku no Hosomichi”. The Oku no Hosomichi Musubi no Chi Memorial Hall is a comprehensive information facility that introduces the relationship between Basho and Ogaki, as well as historic sites and cultural assets related to haiku with valuable materials and photographs.
Distance: 15 min. from Hotel
This park is also a wide lawn, it is a good place to bring children.
Distance: 6 min. from Hotel