Located in Takayama. Standard Twin Room (23 m²) is available here. Buffet breakfast to enjoy as much as you like.
Conveniently located in the town center with only a minute walk from Takayama station, Best Western Hotel Takayama is undoubtedly highly recommended by many travelers. Guests can easily access various points of interest; Hida Kokubun-ji Temple is only a three-minute stroll and the historic town is only a 10-minute walk. Best Western Hotel Takayama features spacious rooms, all of which are beautifully appointed with elegant designs in an American style. Guests can indulge in the excellent breakfast buffet that offers a huge selection of both Western and Japanese food. In addition, the property’s friendly staff are very knowledgeable and well-trained to cater to all your needs and preferences, and would be able to assist you with all the travel queries. Best Western Hotel Takayama is surely an ideal base from which to explore this vibrant town for a perfect getaway.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Important Updates For The Guests
The health, welfare and safety of our guests, employees and hoteliers is paramount at Best Western® Hotels & Resorts. The COVID-19 health crisis has had a tremendous impact on families, communities and businesses around the world. We understand that your travel plans may have been affected by the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and event cancellations. With your safety and satisfaction at the heart of Best Western, we are working diligently to support you during this challenging time.
As the world begins to gradually reopen, we are excited to welcome our loyal guests back to our hotels while meeting your health and wellbeing standards. When you are ready to travel again, we understand that you will understandably have a heightened awareness and expectation of cleanliness when it comes to your choice of accommodations.
For nearly 75-years, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts has been an industry leader in our reputation for providing you with clean, well-maintained accommodations. In 2012, we became the first hotel brand to set a high-level of cleanliness with the roll out of our I Care Clean program in partnership with IDEO. At the onslaught of the COVID-19 pandemic, we were among the first in the industry to roll out standards and best practices to enhance our cleaning protocol. Now, as part of our ongoing commitment to keeping you safe and healthy during these challenging times, we have expanded on those industry-leading cleaning standards with the launch of the new We Care CleanSM program.
Based upon guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Health Canada, the We Care Clean program addresses everything from guest room and common area cleanliness, to streamlined processes that minimize contact between guests and associates while maintaining the customer service you expect from a Best Western-branded hotel.
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as the installation of social distancing floor decals; while others, you can rest assured are taking place behind the scenes, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards. The We Care Clean program addresses five key areas in our hotels:
Front Desk and Lobby:
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process such as the use of Best Western’s Mobile Concierge platform.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, wellness best practices signs will be prominently posted, and all lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly.
- Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available throughout hotels.
Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. If possible, guest rooms will not be entered for 24 to 72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks and hangers will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request.
Temporary Breakfast Offerings:
- While recognizing the importance of a quality breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritize your health and safety, including:
- Breakfast offerings that comply with local regulations, with breakfast rooms closed where required to avoid unnecessary guest congregation.
- Enhanced ‘Grab & Go’ offerings will be implemented in most hotels providing guests with pre-packaged food and beverage options.
- Hotels may opt to provide a “served” or pre-plated breakfast to minimize guest
- When allowed to open, public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and meeting rooms will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of electrostatic fogging, ozone generators or ultraviolet devices (once available).
- Hand sanitizer or wipes will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas. contact with food, beverages and surfaces, and cross contamination.
Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.
- TV (26-inch for single/double rooms 32-inch for twin rooms 42-inch for junior suite rooms)
- electric kettle
- automatic wake-up call
- Simmons bed / France bed ice pail
- hair dryer
- key card
- system duvet
- toilet with bidet
- air conditioner
- humidifier (lent to guests free of charge)
- body wash
- toothbrush sets
- coffee set
- tea set
Breakfast at Best Western Hotel Takayama “Restaurant Bijoux” is a buffet. Approximately 40 kinds of dishes such as freshly baked bread made at the hotel every morning, salad of Hida Kogen vegetables, miso soup using Takayama’s specialty miso, and Hida region’s unique Hida miso smoked with Hoba leaves We have prepared it, so please enjoy as much as you like.
|Business Hours||7:00 a.m.-09:30 a.m.|
Lightly soy sauce-based Takayama ramen.
It is popular as “a bowl size and just the right amount”.
Hotel curry <Sunday only>
The hotel’s special curry with Hida beef is offered only on Sundays!
Please spend a vibrant day with curry from the morning.
Information on hotel parking lot
The hotel parking lot is a multi-storey car park adjacent to the left side of the front of the hotel.
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not possible.
Please be assured that there are many parking lots (charged) in the vicinity even if the car is full.
<Regarding restrictions on multi-storey car parks>
- Length 5,000mm x Width 1,850mm x Height 1,550mm24 units
- Length 5,000mm x Width 1,850mm x Height 2,000mm6 units
<Information on nearby parking lots>
Even if you cannot use the parking lot of the hotel due to full capacity or restrictions on warehousing,
please be assured that there are many parking lots (charged) in the vicinity.
- Meitetsu Kyosho Takayama Station Parking
- NB parking Takayama station square
- Meitetsu Kyosho Takayama Station No. 2 Parking
- Takayama Station West Parking
- Takayama station square parking
Morning market Jinyamae
Held during morning hours, this small outdoor marketplace is popular for local produce & flowers.
Distance: 10 min. from Hotel
Kusakabe Folk Museum
Museum featuring household objects & folk art from the Edo period, plus a Buddhist altar & a lounge.
Distance: 13 mins
A red bridge over Miyagawa that runs through the center of the city.
Distance: 10 min. from Hotel
The world’s largest planetarium dome “Brother Earth” with an inner diameter of 35m. There are also four large-scale exhibits with abundant entertainment, such as a device that allows you to experience aurora images in a room at -30 degrees Celsius, and a device that allows you to experience an artificial tornado with a height of 9 m.
Distance: 10 min. from Hotel
Takayama Old Town
Quaint, Edo-period streets lined with traditional merchant houses, restaurants, shops & breweries.
Distance: 9 min. from Hotel
Takayama Station is a railway station on the Takayama Main Line in the city of Takayama, Gifu Prefecture, Japan, operated by Central Japan Railway Company (JR Central).
Distance: 1 min. from Hotel