Located in Nagoya. Twin Room (25 m²) is available here. A buffet style eatery full of live action for your enjoyment from breakfast to dinner.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, The Strings Hotel Nagoya is ideally situated in Nagoya Station / Downtown; one of the city’s most popular locales. The hotel is not too far from the city center: just 1 km away, and it normally takes about 42 minutes to reach the airport. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations. The Strings Hotel Nagoya also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Nagoya. Top features of the hotel include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage. The Strings Hotel Nagoya is home to 126 bedrooms. All are tastefully furnished and many even provide such comforts as television LCD/plasma screen, towels, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms. The hotel offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities, including fitness center, massage. The Strings Hotel Nagoya is an ideal place of stay for travelers seeking charm, comfort and convenience in Nagoya.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © Best Bridal Inc.
Source: © Best Bridal Inc.
Regarding measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection
Based on the outbreak situation of the new coronavirus infection in Japan, The will take the following measures to prevent the spread of infection, giving first consideration to the health and safety of our customers and related parties.
- Installation of disinfectant.
When you come to the museum, you will be asked to disinfect your hands and fingers with the disinfectant solution installed at the entrance before entering the hotel.
- Wipe off with alcohol disinfectant.
The restrooms, doorknobs, and handrails that may be touched by an unspecified number of people are thoroughly wiped with alcohol disinfectant.
- Securing customer intervals.
In the hall, in order to protect the social distance
We will guide you in consideration of the distance between customers. We also limit the number of people who can use the elevator.
- Implementation of ventilation.
We strive to ventilate the store on a regular basis.
- Staff wearing masks.
In consideration of your safety and public health, the staff will wear a mask.
- Installation of droplet infection shield.
Splash infection shields are installed at the front desk, cloakroom, reception desk, and other areas where face-to-face contact is provided.
- Distribution of bactericidal hand towels.
When eating or drinking, we will distribute one bactericidal hand towel to each customer.
- Staff health management.
The staff regularly wash their hands and sterilize their fingers during business hours, and measure their body temperature before work.
● Please note that the response may change depending on the status of the spread of infection.
- Body temperature measurement with a non-contact thermometer.
Customers are requested to measure their body temperature with a non-contact thermometer when visiting the hotel.
- Installation of disinfectant / deodorant spray.
All guest rooms are equipped with hypochlorous acid water spray that can be used for disinfecting and deodorizing clothes.
- Thorough room cleaning and disinfection.
When cleaning the guest room, we wipe and disinfect the parts that customers touch, such as doorknobs, power switches, air conditioners, remote controls, and telephones, and after that, we perform space spray sterilization.
- Non-contact service support.
For delivery service such as towels to the room, we will put it in a paper bag and hang it on the doorknob.
- About breakfast.
We have stopped offering it at the buffet and are offering it as a set menu.
- Identity verification at check-in.
Please present your identity verification documents (ID Number Card, driver’s license, passport, residence card, etc.).
For customers with fever of 37.5 degrees or higher
From the perspective of preventing the spread of infection with the new coronavirus, we ask that customers who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher judge that they are not in good physical condition and be sure to observe the following items.
- With the consent of the customer, contact the Health Center for instructions.
- As a general rule, please wait in your room during your stay. Please contact the front desk when you leave the room.
- Please refrain from using the facilities such as restaurants
- For consecutive nights, please cooperate with regular temperature measurement during your stay.
- Guests staying consecutive nights will refrain from cleaning the room.
(Necessary amenities will be delivered to your room)
- As a general rule, please use the extension if you have a request. (Front No. 9)
- Please be sure to wear a mask.
**If you do not observe the above, we may refuse your stay. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in order to protect all our customers and staff.
- Wireless/Wired Internet Access (Free)
- Living Room LCD TV
- On-Demand Videos
- Rain Shower Equipped Bath
- Empty Refrigerator
- Safe Deposit Box
- Washlet (Japanese bidet-style toilet)
- Electric Kettle
- Free Use of Fitness Gym
- MIKIMOTO COSMETICS
- Hair Shampoo
- Hair Conditioner
- Body Wash
- Dental Kit
- Shaving Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Towels (Bath Towel, Face Towel, Hand Towel)
- Hair Band
- Cotton Pads
- Cotton Swabs
- Mineral Water
Chef’s Live Kitchen
Based on the concepts of “healthy,” “beautiful,” and “fresh,” Chef’s Live Kitchen presents a buffet style eatery full of live action for your enjoyment from breakfast to dinner. Come enjoy the chefs’ food preparation performances right before your eyes. The first dish served at your table before you treat yourself to the buffet is the house specialty “Beatifying and Healthful Collagen-Infused Soup.” A family corner has also been set up within the 98-person seating arrangements, so even guests with children can dine leisurely.
|Hours||7:00 am–10:00 am|
|Place||2F / Chef’s Live Kitchen|
Source: © Best Bridal Inc.
Directions by Airplane
Directions by Train
15-minute walk from the Sakura-Dori Exit of Nagoya Station
After leaving Nagoya Station through the Sakura-Dori Exit, turn right onto Meieki-Dori (Meieki Street). Walk straight through Sasashima intersection and Shimohiroi-cho intersection, and then go right under the underpass. The hotel is approximately 50 m ahead, on the right.
3-minute walk from Sasashima-raibu Station
Shuttle Bus Directions
- The shuttle bus pick up point is almost 5 minutes on foot from the Taiko-Dori Exit.
- Additional shuttle buses may run on the weekends and holidays.
- Please note that buses may be delayed due to weather, traffic conditions, etc.
- It takes approximately 10-15 minutes between the bus stop and the hotel.
- Please beware that the bus can only stop at the designated pick-up and drop-off points.
- To ensure saftey and prevent problems, the number of passengers will not be allowed to exceed capacity. Furthermore, all riders must be seated. Thank you for your understanding.
- The shuttle bus schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
|From the hotel to |
|From the hotel to |
(Taiko-Dori Exit Side)
|Nagoya Station to the hotel||7:30 am|
|Departure Schedule||Last Shuttle|
|10 minutes past the hour| 30 minutes past the hour| 50 minutes past the hour||9:50 am|
|on the hour| 30 minutes past the hour||10:00 pm|
|on the hour | 30 minutes past the hour||9:30 pm|
*The route from the hotel to Nagoya Station (Sakura-Dori Exit) operates on weekdays only (9-passenger capacity)
*Times in underline are for Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays only
Global Gate Shopping Mall
Global Gate is a new shopping mall. It’s a 2 minutes walk from hotel
Distance: 2 min. from Hotel
Sasashima Raibu Station
While Sasashima Live is close to Nagoya Station, it is a new area on the waterfront that is full of green. It has a new appeal as a “place for international welcome and exchange” that is suitable as a gateway to Nagoya.
Distance: 4 mins
Market Square Sasashima
No-frills center offering casual eateries, a video game arcade & IMAX movie theater with 10 screens.
Distance: 2 mins
The Zepp music halls are a group of Japanese music halls covering every area of the country.
Distance: 1 mins
Convenience chain offering grab-&-go bites & beverages, plus assorted newsstand items.
Distance: 1 min. from Hotel