Located in Sendai, Miyagi. Twin Room (22 m²) is available here. Buffet breakfast to enjoy as much as you like.
This modern hot spring hotel boasts a great location in Sendai, celebrating its natural beauty with regular parades and festivals sure to attract visitors. Charming promenades offer an enjoyable shopping experience while the local hot spring resorts provides the perfect relaxation. Its just a four-minute walk from the JR Sendai station, a major convenience for first time visitors. The hotel features 148 well-appointed guestrooms with elegant furnishings blending traditional Japanese influence with 21st century modernity. Each room comes with complimentary high-speed Internet access, an IDD telephone, ceiling fan, and ironing facilities. Local delicacies can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant, and there is no better way to unwind than in the hotel’s hot spring, sauna, and open-air bath on the top floor. Dormy Inn Sendai Ekimae Natural Hot Spring not only offers excellent facilities, but also a beautiful location.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
The Dormy Inn Group is taking the following measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
- After disinfecting with an ultra-fine particle strong sprayer in the common area after customer check-out, drying work by ventilation.
- Weakly acidic hypothesis such as door knobs, faucets, desks, remote controls, etc. disinfection wiped with chlorine acid waterin.
- Hotel staff, wear a mask for anti-splash diffusion
Towards the staff
- Hand washing, thorough gargle.
- Daily thermometry.
- Restaurants, cleaning, wear a mask of the room check staffsplash in.
- Front desk Installation of a shield to prevent mutual diffusion
Main room facilities
- TV set
- BS broadcasting
- Free high-speed internet connection (optical fiber) * LAN line and Wi-Fi
- Individual air conditioning
- Shower booth or unit bath
- Toilet with washer
- Simmons bet
- Toilet with hot water washer
- Futon: Feather
- Pillow: Feather
- Bath towel
- Face towel
- Cleaned towel cloth slippers
- Rinse in shampoo
- Body Soap
- Monk’s working clothes
- Green Tea
- Deodorant spray
The future Dormy Inn breakfast concept is “immunity up!”.
While maintaining the “fun of choosing” of Viking, it has evolved further with “safety” and “kindness”.
We will continue to make it tomorrow morning, believing that our customers will have a “lively morning”.
|【place】||1F Restaurant Hatago|
|【business hours】||6: 30-9: 30 (last entry 9:00)|
|・ Get off at the West Exit of Sendai Station on the JR Line, and walk for about 4|
|Flat parking lot 15 cars|
(height 2.3 m or less)
* Please contact us by phone when using the parking lot as it is a complete reservation system.
* When the car is full, we will introduce you to a nearby parking lot.
In addition, since there is no tie-up discount, please pay by yourself at each parking lot.
Various prepared meals / Drinks / Stationery / Daily goods / Souvenirs and other items are available.
Distance: 2 min. from Hotel
AER Lookout Terrace
Contemporary tower featuring a free 31st-floor observation deck & panoramic city views.
Distance: 6 min. from Hotel
Sendai Station is a major junction railway station in Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. It is a stop for all Akita and Tohoku Shinkansen trains, the eastern terminus for the Senzan Line, and major stop on both the Tohoku Main Line and Senseki Line.
Distance: 5 min. from Hotel
Distance: 8 min. from Hotel