Located in Hakodate. Moderate Twin Room (24.6 m²) is available here. You can enjoy a variety of buffet dishes using local Hokkaido ingredients in the Japanese and Western dishes served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hakodate-Onuma Prince Hotel is located in the natural splendor of Onuma Quasi-National Park, which lies at the foot of the magnificent Mt. Komagatake. The park is rich with the picturesque beauty of Hokkaido, such that it has been named one of the three scenic views of modern Japan, and the area has been popular as a resort with visitors from abroad since the opening of the port of Hakodate. Nestled in the forest, Hakodate-Onuma Prince Hotel has 292 hotel rooms and 39 cottages, and the hotel wing features a full complement of amenities, such as a banqueting hall that can accommodate 800 guests, restaurants serving meals prepared using Hokkaido ingredients, baths with natural open-air hot springs, shops, and boutiques. The Hokkaido Country Club adjacent to the hotel is a historic championship course that opened in 1965. The hotel grounds also have a variety of active experiences to take part in, such as the Walking Course through its natural surroundings, the Zipline Adventure, and Segway tours.
For group Inquiries please Contact us.
For FIT instant booking, access Gorilla Japan site.
Get more information about Gorilla Japan.
Create your Travel Agent Access ID NOW
*Please read before you contact us [Handling of Personal Information Notice]
Source: © PRINCE HOTELS, INC.
Source: © PRINCE HOTELS, INC.
Prince Hotel Safety and Security
We, the Prince Hotels, have developed the Prince Safety Commitment as a new protocols for hygiene and disinfection to be applied to all our hotels under our brands. This new protocol will enable us to provide our guests with safe and clean environment to enjoy their stay with us.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back with safe and clean environment ready by the time our guests start travelling again.
Stronger measures for employee hygiene
We will thoroughly implement body temperature measurement, hand-washing, gargling, and disinfection before start of work, and our staff will wear masks or face shields when carrying out work duties.
We will also be distributing sanitizer to all employees and emphasize hygiene training to make sure that our staff maintain each individual`s health while striving to provide warm hospitality to our guests.
Health check for guests
- Hotel guests. We ask all stay guests to disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature upon arrival at the hotel. Also, we ask all stay guests to fill out a self-check sheet upon checking in to the hotel.
- Dining guests at restaurants. We will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our restaurants.
- Golfing guests. We will ask all guests to disinfect their hands and check their body temperature when entering our clubhouses.
- Skiing guests. We will ask all guests to check their body temperature upon arrival at the resort.
Promotion of new measures for cleaning and disinfection
We will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces frequently touched by many people such as equipment and facilities in restaurants, guest rooms, and others in particular.
- Installing sanitizer. We will make a disinfectant available for free usage to our guests by installing it at such places as hotel entrances, restaurant entrances, and others on all restaurant tables so that guests can use it to disinfect their hands.
- Stronger measures for disinfection at our restaurants. Each time our restaurant guests finish their meal, we will not only clean but disinfect the table they are occupied so that it is ready for the next guests to dine safety and with ease.
- Introduction of “Safety stickers”. A “Safety sticker” will be affixed to the door of any guest room that has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to clearly indicate that no-one has entered after cleaning, enabling guests to enter the room feeling safe.
Thorough countermeasures to prevent the droplet spread
- Installation of droplet spread prevention screens. Acrylic screens will be installed at locations where our staff is in regular contact with our guests, such as front desks and restaurant cashiers.
- Ensuring a social distancing. We will secure a minimum 1-meter distance between tables in restaurants.
*We have a system in place to communicate with and seek guidance from public health centers.
- Japanese bathrobe
- Shower cap
- TV (Satellite)
- Hair dryer
- Bidet Toilet seat
The Buffet Restaurant is located in the banqueting hall on the third floor of the hotel, and uses local Hokkaido ingredients in the Japanese and Western dishes served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Check out the performance corner, where you can see the hand-made onigiri rice balls for breakfast and other dishes being made on the spot.
|Opening Hours||7:00 am – 9:30 am |
(Last entry:9:00, Last order: 9:15)
Source: © PRINCE HOTELS, INC.
40 minutes by car from Hakodate, or about 60 minutes by local bus from Hakodate Airport. 8 minutes by taxi from JR Onuma-koen Station (about 1400 yen).
A regular free shuttle bus operates from JR Onuma-koen Station.
From Hakodate Airport
- It takes about 1 hour 10 minutes by public bus to Hakodate-Onuma Prince Hotel.
From Chitose Airport
- Take train for Minami-chitose Station, transfer at Minami-chitose Station and it takes about 3 hours 10 minutes from Minami-chitose to Onuma-koen Station (Super Hokuto, Limited Express Hokuto, Hakodate Main Line).
From Hakodate Station
- It takes about 20 minutes from Hakodate to Onuma-koen Station by train (Super Hokuto, Limited Express Hokuto, Hakodate Main Line).
From Onuma-koen Station
- It takes about 10 minutes by complimentary pick up buses.
- By car: It takes about 2 hours via Hokkaido Expressway.
- By train: Niseko – (Hakodate Honsen Line) – Osyamanbe – (Limited Express Super Hokuto) – Onuma-Koen – (Shuttle bus or taxi) – Hotel, about 4 hours